Gran Turismo World Championship

• Thread starter ewhiles
  • 2 comments
Ok i am stuck here at the GT world Championship. I do not know what car to chose. I think the best car i have is the Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car '01. Is ther a better choice? Other cars i have that might be are The Chevy Camaro LM Race Car, Nissan 350z Concept LM Race Car, and a few other Race Cars. If i could get some ideas of what car to use, or even how to tune ones i already have that would be greatly appreciated.

ewhiles
Ok i am stuck here at the GT world Championship. I do not know what car to chose. I think the best car i have is the Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car '01. Is ther a better choice? Other cars i have that might be are The Chevy Camaro LM Race Car, Nissan 350z Concept LM Race Car, and a few other Race Cars. If i could get some ideas of what car to use, or even how to tune ones i already have that would be greatly appreciated.

Come on Bro...Please Search Before Posting a New Topic...Even yet searching...look 2 topics down...lol...here is a link... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63431

Back