I tried to do the Championship in my AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR however all of the opposition is so much faster than me. Does anyone have any reccomendations as to what car I should use for this championship? Any help would be great.
This question has been asked many times before in various threads. Having a quick look through the FAQs in the "Read This:" threads in this forum, or even better, doing a search for "[search]Gran Turismo World Championship[/search]" would have given you the answer, like this thread for example.
Follow these guidelines in the future, and you'll get to where you need to go. Thanks.
I tried to do the Championship in my AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR however all of the opposition is so much faster than me. Does anyone have any reccomendations as to what car I should use for this championship? Any help would be great.
R1 tyres on the front, R2 on the back.
Pit AT EXACTLY HALFWAY, whether you think you need it or not (on odd-numbered lap races pit at the end of the lap at which halfway occurs). This way you get two tyre warm-up phases, no tyre wear-out phase and can finish the race at close to your fastest (wait until the tyres start to go off and you have to deal with two tyre warm-up phases and one wear-out phase and might not get fully warmed tyres by the time you finish).