Gran Turismo World Series 2025 World Final: Jose Serrano and Team Porsche Take Titles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 580 comments
  • 277,395 views
I'll be there tomorrow, I'll stick on my black 2010 Club 100 t-shirt if you want to spot me and say hello.
 
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Watch Live: 2025 Gran Turismo World Series Round 1 – London​

The first live event in the 2025 Gran Turismo World Series is upon us, as the first of the season’s four in-person events gets underway from a brand-new location in London, UK...
 
I shall have to dig this out for 7 June... :D
Hope I can get to meet some of the :gtpflag:gang again @Jordan @Famine
View attachment 1437544

So... who's on site already?

Having breakfast with @Jules_r

About 2hrs away from the Broadcaster

I'm just chilling in my 'odge after having breakfast. I'm only 2 stops away from White city on the central line. I'll start making my way there about half 11.
All kitted out in my orange box t-shirt (hiding under the blue raincoat :( ) and en route to Broadcaster :D
 
IMG_8896.jpeg
 
(Cholmeley Warner posh accent) crackle This is the BBC World service... :lol:
20250607_121353.jpg
 
If you're coming, might want to arrive earlier than later. There's airport-style security to get in so the queue could take a while.
 
If you're coming, might want to arrive earlier than later. There's airport-style security to get in so the queue could take a while.
Can confirm, was in front.
 
I couldn't make it down in the end. Jealous of everyone going though, I hope you all have a great evening!
 
I'm all prepped and ready, sniffin' the hopium the stream don't break again.
 
Viewers Campaign button in-game is abit borked at the moment.
 
Last edited:
Did Kaz seriously just say that before driving SU7 Ultra he thought that EVs and racing tracks do not really go together well? Thanks for adding so many of those to the GT7 with exclusively racing tracks in it then.
 
It's working now. Not sure what happened before.
 
Viewers Campaign button in-game is abit borked at the moment.
Yeah. Entry available button throws an error for me. Backed out and hit the youtube feed.
 
I was curious about this - looks like they're running, if not the exact current in-game BoP (doubtful, the Subaru is too fast), at least one around the current power figures rather than buffing it back up after the complaints.

P1 in the world in the TT is a 1:54.4, looks like pole will be a high 1:54 or low 1:55.
 
Back