Gran Turismo World Series 2025 World Final: Jose Serrano and Team Porsche Take Titles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 580 comments
  • 277,447 views
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Watch Live: 2025 Gran Turismo World Series Round 3 – Los Angeles​

The last of this season’s three preliminary Gran Turismo World Series 2025 live events is now upon us, giving players and brands one last chance to grab points for a head start at the World Final...
 
This feels like a great time to ask Jordan if I could me admin :P
 
The viewers cup thing is now live, watch it to get your free car!
 
1762647801809.webp
 
The way Solis is talking i should have nominated someone else for the win. ;)

"I'm not the greatest. Maybe points are possible."
 
Kligerman seems like he'll be cool as the co-commentator, but where is Jimmy? Was he not available or not part of the crew anymore? Just turned on and might have missed something.
 
Hold on, if there's a TT with the Polestar and the winner gets to go to the World Finals, doesn't that mean that Spec III has to be at the beginning of December?
Sort of called it:
Additionally, the Ferrari team would need some time to practice with the 296 GT3, in addition to making sure the Manufacturers race is playable on both the limited-time replica race and the Dynamic Replay.
 
Hey this is pretty neat!

IMG_0757.webp

IMG_0756.webp

IMG_0770.webp


Also said hi to Jordan! Great to meet you in person after using your forum for 14+ years to learn stuff and bond with fellow car and gaming nerds!

As a newbie media guy I don’t know if what I’ve captured this weekend has been cohesive or enthralling enough to assemble into a video, but if it is I’ll share a fan perspective when I can get it all edited together!
 
Kligerman seems like he'll be cool as the co-commentator, but where is Jimmy? Was he not available or not part of the crew anymore? Just turned on and might have missed something.
Jimmy is streaming right now, he said he couldn't make it due to "personal reasons"
 
Jimmy is streaming right now, he said he couldn't make it due to "personal reasons"
He had a kid recently so I can’t be too surprised, bummed I won’t get to meet him this weekend though.
 
The Spanish audio got merged with the French :ouch::ouch::ouch:
 
Welp. I had picked Haywood and he got taken out. That’s that.
 
R.I.P Mercedes :eek:
 
Last edited:
Damn Solis. Why did I have to pick Subaru? lol He had no confidence. And yet in the game he has a lot of it. :lol:
 
Maybe I missed something or I am not sure of the "winner". Is the winner (the won that determines of the prediction prize) the manufacturer/ nation of the physical winner of the race or the winner based upon the points total that was won in the series of races?
 
Last edited:
I feel bad for Solis, he's a great driver, and i bet he got way over in his head with nerves and lack of confidence.

Hey Solis, if you read this, you're great!
Don't worry mate.
 
the physical winner of the race
This one. The points are just the current standings going into the World Final.

The same will apply at the World Final too by the way. BMW won the race last year, but Lexus won the championship.
 
Lambo and Ferrari got hosed. No way those cars could competitively done a one stopper in that race.
 
This one. The points are just the current standings going into the World Final.

The same will apply at the World Final too by the way. BMW won the race last year, but Lexus won the championship.
I ask because I picked Porsche for the win (which Carazza did in the Porsche) but I see that Subaru won the Mfg championship...
 
Last edited:
I ask because I picked Porsche for the win (which Carazza did in the Porsche) but I see that Subaru won the Mfg championship...
Subaru has not won the Manufacturer Championship. The World Final is over a month away. Subaru has 12pt after three rounds, two ahead of BMW and Mazda.
 
Subaru has not won the Manufacturer Championship. The World Final is over a month away. Subaru has 12pt after three rounds, two ahead of BMW and Mazda.
Ohhhh, thank you.
 
Last edited:
1762654284497.webp


I am completely amped I actually mighta' picked a winner here.

Gran Turismo® 7_20251108210550.webp


As in, what house is the moon in and, what's Jupiter aligned with tonight?
 
Back