Gran Turismo World Series 2025 World Final: Jose Serrano and Team Porsche Take Titles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 580 comments
  • 277,432 views
Manufacters: Honda (Gallo)

Nations: Myazono (Japanese)
 
Forgot who I picked but I didn’t really even try with guesses so whatever happens I guess. Neither works out, I still got two Time Trials I am guaranteed to gold and get 4,000,000 Credits so whatever.
 
Hopefully the strobe lights haven't travelled from London... eh @Famine

If you're going, based on London you can expect a slick well polished event. Being in Berlin,....

wait for it....
drum roll please...

it'll take your breath away ;)

Unfortunately, I won't be there this weekend, however I shall be wearing THE SHIRT!

After seeing Miyazono's impressive last minute overtake up close in London, I've gone for a rerun here in my voting.
 
Last edited:
Hopefully the strobe lights haven't travelled from London... eh @Famine
anchorman-i%27m-blind.gif
 
Yeah London was ace but a few minor quibbles. No food or drink allowed in was weird; imagine that at any other sporting event or show. Queuing in the rain for the over zealous security was not good. A guy in front of me had his Afro comb confiscated as they said if he pulled it out at the event someone might think it’s a knife 🤨🤣😖.
I managed to smuggle in some Polo mints and honestly made me feel like I’d pulled off a major heist
 
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Watch Live: 2025 Gran Turismo World Series Round 2 – Berlin​

After a gap across the summer, the second of the four live events in the 2025 Gran Turismo World Series is here, with the German capital Berlin hosting its first ever in-person event...
 
Is this today?
 
Thanks, @Famine have a great time.

I'll make sure I tune in so I can get my 962.
 
That Viewer's Campaign bug is back...

Edit: Worked as the stream started, could log in early like I could before.
 
Last edited:
Wish Supercars Australia was added someday. With Bathurst in game, Toyota Supra Supercar coming in 26 now Dunlop sponsor for GT7 It’s a perfect time. Please PD. ❤️🙏🇦🇺🇯🇵
 
I wonder how far behind I would be in this race

Serrano isn't doing too well 🙁

I switched from Porsche to Subaru
 
Nighttime at Nurburgring. I sense shenanigans incoming....
 
Last edited:
Good finish! Dang, almost got a Mazda podium. Glad I didn’t choose Gallo this time.
 
That 3-wide into the last corner on the last lap was a lot cleaner than the 2023 finals version!
 
Good finish! Dang, almost got a Mazda podium. Glad I didn’t choose Gallo this time.

I had to pop out, who won?
 
Choosing Subaru for this round was a no brainier because the BRZ is that good around the corners, let alone in the Nurburgring. Although Drumont gave the voters a good scare when he tried to pass Alfaleh in the Lambo in the middle of the race.
 
Something that strikes me as a little weird is I don't think they mentioned the Opel once on the first broadcast, despite it being on the stage. If they did it was only a throwaway line at most.
 
now they gonna talk about the opel vgt , first was the dunlop
 
Do those advertising gantries either side of Curva Grande exist in game at the minute?

They feel new to me, but I'd like someone else to confirm I'm not just making that up before we add Monza to Suzuka on the updated signage list.
 
Back