Gran Turismo World Series Driver Rikuto Kobayashi to Make Super GT Debut in 2024

• Thread starter Famine
  • 19 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Last edited:
Always please to see , that sim racing , game racing have a bridge to ''real racing''.
Remember me each time the time of first GT academy when all those gamer me include tried for weeks to improve time lap to see if we could make it .
Happy for him congrats to him .

Last edited:
People who raced karts and formulas show great ability in simracing. Who would have thought?

Just in case I make the jump someday, please know I've driven a car before. I even raced a go kart in the carnival fair.

Oh, and I have money. Not a lot, but I do have it.

Last edited:
Edit: Yeah, I think it's past time to take the trash out. This is either trolling or bizarre grandstanding pig ignorance.

Edit edit: Ahh, much better. Carry on!

Last edited:
I always watch this series, and cheer for Orido especially, so I'm excited to see how he does. It's an awesome achievement to just make it to the best Racing Series in the world in my opinion.

Don't think there's a suitable thread to post this other than this, but if anyone is interested in watching these guys race then the first race of the season is tomorrow. Should be a great one, Super GT always is.

Last edited:
Don't think there's a suitable thread to post this other than this, but if anyone is interested in watching these guys race then the first race of the season is tomorrow. Should be a great one, Super GT always is.
Would that be a youtube thing for east coasters, in the states?

You used to be able to watch on YT. This year I'm not sure. The official channel didn't stream the qualifying. It's in Japanese.

You can watch at the motorsporttv app in English, but you need to subscribe. The qualifying was great. Hyped for tomorrow race.

The race/replay is streamed with English coverage live on Motorsport.TV (paid, but cheap and they have looads of races/content, well worth) - they eventually upload highlights to the Motorsport.TV YouTube channel and the Japanese coverage is uploaded in full to the Super GT YouTube.

I don't think there's any other legal avenues? I'm sure someone else will know more if there is.

Thanks. Ill check to see if they have an app on lg’s web os. Know i can flip it up from a pad or phone but i dunno. Never actually do that.

Thanks. Ill check to see if they have an app on lg’s web os. Know i can flip it up from a pad or phone but i dunno. Never actually do that.
They have an android app on google chrome cast and you can always start it on your phone and cast it on the telly.

Back