• 9 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I just got home from the Fast and the Furious, and it was great.  That's definitely my kind of movie.  :D

But, I'm suprised no one has mentioned GT2's appearance several times.  First, in that one guy's car (on the little LCD screen) at the first street race, and second, at the house party, there's a girl laying down in the floor playing the game.  Anybody else notice it?

technically jordan i seen the game in the movie three times but i cant remember where it was at the third time   p.s.  i believe the chick was racing in a supra??

No, I think that was the first guy in the silver Supra.  He was at the one track that has the slightly banked left corner at the start (I can't remember the name for the life of me, but it was one of my favorite tracks from the first game).  He yanked the car hard to the right, ramming it into the wall.  :rolleyes:  Needless to say, I think he got last in that street race...  :)

I was so close to seeing the Fast and the Furious. But the movie would start too late like 10:00 pm so me and my sis saw Swordfish. And that was a pretty good movie. The TVR Tuscan was sweet and went pretty fast while John Travolta was shooting the machine gun.

Oh yeah and I like that scene with Halle Berre. Well..... You know what I mean right?..... ;)

uhhh   could that track be high speed ring????  one of the best tracks in both games !!! :)  either way whoever was racing it hit the wall :)

Yeah, yeah, it's High Speed ring.  I couldn't tell what track they were on the rest of the time, though.

So, you liked Swordfish's scenery, Evo?  :D

Back