Gran Turismo4 my school championship !!! Need your Opinion ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter GEMu
  • 6 comments
  • 488 views
Messages
44
I didn't seach for this because I'm sure that I would never posted before in the world

in my school they are alot friend in my same grade that play GT4.
and next week we have a long holiday so I think we should make a championship race of all of my friend and findout the bestdriver. Sadly that my friend didnt want me to join. all of them were a newbie in GT so It not fair if I join the race [I didnt mean I'm good at driving or got a best drivingskill just my friend dont get enoght practice. ]
Here we need your opinion of the racerules. Now we got the last 6 driving that the best by let they did a TimeTrialMode in Nurburgring 2 Laps with the same Honda NSX TAKATADOME JGTC car and pick 6 fastest driver [The fastest he did it in 6.44.xxx]
If we do a Trial again to find the best It too simple so I let them make a race.
But I dont know the rules that we should do then I ask you this
We got one PS2 so we can race just 2 driver together .
and I suggest them to race with a LMP or GroupC Monster, but all of them cant control it so we race in the lower Group Maybe the LM racecar such a McLarenF1GTR,ZondaRacecar,Ford GT LM etc. or slower like the JGTC or DTM
Who win the race, He will get a respect from other and 1 free meal
We need your pro. opinion like you please guide us a rules or guideline

Thanks

Regards:
GEMu and KUS.35 Driver
 
Try a round-robin.

6 drivers, 6 cars, 6 tracks.

Pick 6 cars - make sure they're closely matched (I suggest using 5 GT300s - ASL Garaiya, RE Amemiya RX-7, SuperAutoBacs MR-S, WedsSport Celica, Cusco Impreza - and add the Honda S2000 LM in place of the C-West Silvia, which blows). Pick 6 tracks (keep them shortish - Grand Valley East, Suzuka West, Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, Midfield, High Speed Ring, Infineon Sports, that kind of length). Each driver can CHOOSE which of the 6 cars he wants to drive on each of the six tracks, but he must drive each car and each track once and once only.

You'll need 18 head-to-head races - I suggest 3 laps only - and the winner is the driver with the lowest total time. Be aware that 2P mode cuts out 8s after the 1st driver has finished, so give anyone who hasn't had a chance to finish when the race cuts out a big fat DNF.

In the event of a tie, settle it with a single head-to-head lap of the 'Ring in identical cars (say... a Castrol Supra).
 
Boy it really must stink to live in Bankok, I'm on summer vacation now! :cool:
But anyway, one rule in the actual races has to be that everyone has to use the same class of cars, like an all JGTC 500 class race, or an GT1 class race, muscle car race, k-cars, etc. Another should be that the faster driver in the race starts in last, to give the slower one a fair chance. More than 2 laps might be a good idea, maybe 3-5 laps. Have fun with it, I really wish some more people played GT4 in my area, or even had a PS2 :grumpy: (everyone has either an Xbox, a 360, or a GC, and I too have an Xbox and a PS2).

EDIT: Darn, Famine beat me. :grumpy:
 
so am i! 6 whole weeks of it!
 
Haha I have a 10-week summer vacation, but I've only got 4 weeks left :(.
 
You may want to remember to enforce the biggest rules...

No Ramming
No Shortcuts

If anyone is caught doing this...give 'em a second or two added to their total time or something...tell your mates this before hand to stop any.."Ooops that was a total accident" rubbish.
 
samj_13
Boy it really must stink to live in Bankok, I'm on summer vacation now! :cool:

Yes I'm.

Thanks all you guy about the suggestion.
I will do what Famine said, for the Track I think we will chose a Citycorse because that they too much losing control and crash so If we race in WorldCurcuit it losing a lot of time whem em losing and try to back in the track

Thanks all of you !
Rgds
GEMu
 
Back