Gran Tursimo 3 (Need Cheats)

• Thread starter thedoc79
  • 16 comments
Just bought gran Turismo 3 again, so if possible can I have the following cheats.

Tires Always Green (Professional Races)
Tires Always Green (Series Races)
Tires Always Green (Simulation Races)

Always 5 laps

I know this is a super old racing game, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

GT3 is actually easier than GT2 and GT4, why sir, do you need cheat codes?
If it's that big an issue, get a Gameshark or some other code input device.
All the codes will be available, no work involved. You only need money.
IF you can't make the turn into the pits (usually on the right) you really either need to re-calibrate your wheel, or get a new DS2.

Gil
GT3 is actually easier than GT2 and GT4, why sir, do you need cheat codes?
If it's that big an issue, get a Gameshark or some other code input device.
All the codes will be available, no work involved. You only need money.
IF you can't make the turn into the pits (usually on the right) you really either need to re-calibrate your wheel, or get a new DS2.

I am not interested in pitting, besides some of those endurance races are too long and boring too, I rather do these races within 5 laps, without the need to pit, and green tires for easy turning.

Then, in all sincerity, WHY BOTHER TO PLAY THE GAME AT ALL?!

If it is boring, the solution is this: Don't play it.

Then, in all sincerity, WHY BOTHER TO PLAY THE GAME AT ALL?!

If it is boring, the solution is this: Don't play it.
To quote Smokey Robinson and the Miracles:
"I second that emotion."

I am not interested in pitting, besides some of those endurance races are too long and boring too, I rather do these races within 5 laps, without the need to pit, and green tires for easy turning.

Maybe you could rig up the original NES robot to just play it for you:idea:
After all GT3 is so challenging...

All I ask is for help, not pointless comments, close this thread then since no one can help me out with some codebreaker codes then.

I am a cheat device user, always have, always will. If no one is able to help, me THEN DON'T COMMENT!!

Dude,
Chill!!
It just seems pointless to us for you to buy a game to beat it with a cheat device.
Yes, it's harder to play it fair, but the challenge is sort of the point.
If you have been using a cheat device, surely one of the sites such as code junkies or one of the others can be a resource for you.
Have you tried them yet?
We may offend you by being "purists". But that is sort of the reason this site was started in the first place.
It's why we bench race, it's why we compare lap times. It's even why we post downloadable video for other to learn from and critique.
Of course in the nearly 3 years you've been here, you have all of 26 posts, and you only seem to be interested in codes, not in the learning process.
It seems strange for you to come to a site where most of the members play the GT series of games because they enjoy them. Some practice almost obsessively to build their driving skills.
We can tell you the fastest way around most tracks with skills like "farming" or "wall riding" and we consider those to be serious infringement of the rules in "public racing".
But the worst "cheaters" among us use the cheats for bigger bank, or to gold all the licenses. But we kinda enjoy the driving part. That's why we bought the games in the first place.
Guys like you are a bit of an anethema to us. It's not that we won't like and accept you. But you'll never get any respect as a "racer" because you simply aren't one.

All I ask is for help, not pointless comments, close this thread then since no one can help me out with some codebreaker codes then.

I am a cheat device user, always have, always will. If no one is able to help, me THEN DON'T COMMENT!!

There is a wonderful site called google that has valuable information on it. You didn't even say what cheat device you were looking for codes for until the post i quoted. Heres a few examples on just how you made the useless post. You didn't search at all to find any cheats, for one ARMax has this built in, you just hit one button and it downloads the entire list. Or heres something just as easy, if you don't have ARMax how about typing www.gameshark.com? Nobody is trying to be a jerk my any sense, but something about this forum if you haven't learned by now is that we like to race, we practice not only racing but techniques of racing to get better, we study what upgrades give us the best results we are looking for (more hp is not always the best, sometime you will sacrifice hp if you need some more torque) and the biggest thing on this board you can do to piss off people, and especially mods is to make a thread like this because it shows you did not search at all. Searching is the first thing you should do, sure you might find some threads asking about the same thing but if you don't like the answers you find just start a new thread and start it by saying, i searched and found some things but i still need XXXXX or im not clear still. Plus sometimes you think some of the mods are being harsh on you but they actually aren't, its that horrible UK comedy style some have....:lol:

edit: hers what i found on google with about 22 seconds to spare....http://www.cmgsccc.com/games.php?do=view&id=4025

I found them! I think..

Code:
Always Good Tires
4B4D2366 C57C404A
CC26020F 8002DCD4

Only 1 Lap To Finish Race (Single Race)
0BAEF24E 00000003
0B750FCA 00000003
DBB4EC2A B393B064
0BB60C19 00000002
I believe it's possible to modify the lap code so it gives five laps in each race but I don't know how to do it

-
Those are to be used with codebreaker in simulation mode

the codes are bad ones they mess up all the cars go nuts i have asked them to fix this since day one and no one has done it i am also looking for the same codes all over the net and still nothing. i have gt4 but i realy like gt3 so would someone just please make some codes for this game.thank you gdswisher

the codes are bad ones they mess up all the cars go nuts i have asked them to fix this since day one and no one has done it i am also looking for the same codes all over the net and still nothing. i have gt4 but i realy like gt3 so would someone just please make some codes for this game.thank you gdswisher
You brought back a 2 year old thread with this indecipherable rubbish?

You have been warned about your posts before, but we will try again.

Acceptable Use Policy
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

You agreed to that when you signed up so, please take more care over your future posts. If you continue posting in this manner we will not be so nice.

Sorry 15 Year Old Comuter Just Got New Keybord. And I Did Not Know This Was A Old Post I Still Play The Game So I Thought It Was New. Thank You Gdswisher

Back