Grand Am Liveries

Discussion in 'FM4 Paintshop' started by Frizbe, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Frizbe

Frizbe

Just finished with my first Grand Am job in FM4 and am pretty proud of it. Check it out:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Of course this is the wrong end and the paint has been finished since I took that picture (its missing two decals on the trunk). I will post more tomorrow. The paint is '09 spec but of course the car is the '07 body but there aren't any problems AFIK. I also did a tune for it using the GA rules, I put a few complete cars on the AH if you're interested. I am thinking about doing some more, looking at the Speedlogix Challenger right now.

2. saskman1950

saskman1950

The livery looks awesome, I'm not totally sure, but I thought a Grand Am was a Pontiac?? Just kidding...

3. Frizbe

Frizbe

After 3 days of searching for source pics I am confident Google is convinced a 'Grand Am Subaru' is a special edition Pontiac.

4. Corsa

Corsa Premium

Nice work!

5. Frizbe

Frizbe

Got the Blackforest Racing Challenger up on my storefront. Its not exactly right as my mud flap girl is just one I already had and modified a bit.

6. SuperShouden

SuperShouden (Banned)

Does anyone have the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge logo they'd be willing to lend/sell me?