Publisher(s) Infogrames
Designer(s) Geoff Crammond
Composer(s) James Hannigan
Platform(s) Microsoft Windows
Release EU: June 21, 2002 NA: September 10, 2002
Genre(s) Racing simulation
Mode(s) Single-player, Multiplayer

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Prix_4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why Grand Prix 4 is the Best Racing Game of All Time"

i was watching this video last night and i just want to share! i hope its ok to open a new thread for this. if not, please direct me to the correct thead (i had a look before)!

it brought up some very good memories for me... made me remember the hours i put into this with friends (all hanging around a PC, in front of one small CRT screen), not knowing what i do so much! but it was fun, made my curious and technically it felt like a blast, afair! :D
...but hey, i even found joy in starting Nascar.exe with a "/h" command back than! :lol:

Last edited:
This game was truly outstanding. The damage model and car setup was in particular phenomenal. Its hard to believe it came out in 2002.

I remember modding the absolute crap out of it. Using Zaz tools I think it was to load in new season mods with all the GP specific liveries and helmets. So good. CTDP 2005 AND 2006 were the best ones I remember playing.

I only ever played the first one on the Amiga. I've got the 2nd game on PC but never played it..

Back