grand prix on dvd

  • Thread starter Thread starter kart racer
  • 5 comments
  • 529 views
Messages
1,044
Messages
GTP_KARTRACER
Messages
why waste the money
Now for some of you this might be old news but I have finally found "Grand Prix" on dvd.It is a 2 disc set,remastered,5.1dolby.If you are a race fan and are sick of the crap that has been coming out,try this one out.It is the best race movie ever made.The second best would be LeMans.
 
thanks for the info, i've been waiting for a DVD of grand prix!
release in germany is scheduled for the 22th of september, so i'll have to wait a little longer. but good news nevertheless.
 
Has anyone eles picked up a copy of this yet?
 
I waited for this DVD to come out for a very long time. Even signed an online petition. :dopey: I did get it the day it came out, I think.......... and I still haven't finished watching it.
 
I actually got the HD-DVD of it like 2 weeks ago. Waiting to get my Xbox360 HD-DVD player which I will get on Monday. It's in 1080p and Dolby Digital 5.1 Plus. Can't wait to watch it.
 
That would be soooo clear and the suround would be unreal.
 
Back