Grand Theft Auto Online Challenges - YouTube Top Gear Style Show

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
Grand Theft Auto Online Challenges is an upcoming GTAO Top Gear style show where me and some over people do weird challenges around LS. I'm making this thread for two reasons: to showcase it and also because I need presenters to help me.

Recently our second recurring cast member left the show and for the concept to survive, I need a replacement sharpish.

I'll be making this on PS4.

If you do want to star in the show as a cast member, you'll need a headset that doesn't sound like a potato and, to an extent, a sense of humour and/or a non-monotone voice that isn't boring to listen to.

Cast members I'll need:
- A second recurring cast member (appears in one or two episodes of Series 1 and 2)
- 3-4 American players (for a UK vs USA challenge. Amount needed depends on who the second recurring cast member is)
- If you want, you can appear as a guest in a 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car' style segment. You must follow the same requirements as said above.

If you want to become a cast member, PM me and we'll talk about it. If you join you'll be added to a private conversation for the show.

Depending on the way the show is made, I may need to add requirements.

Thank you for helping.

Last edited:
Back