Grand turismo and G29

• Thread starter Alex9999
  • 5 comments
Canada
Canada
hello
i am wondering if anyone has issues with G29 and GT Sport. Every time i shut my PS4 down i have a hard time connecting my G29 back. I go through the selection of controllers but my G29 does not work in race environment. I know it is connected to my PS4 and i have alreadt set my G29 to PS4 mode. Is there are button that i need to press on mt G29 to get it connected or ... what i am missing ... thanks
Alex

i found the problem . thanks for reply. i am still wondering why G29 needs to be re-connected every time as my G27 didnt need to

i found the problem . thanks for reply. i am still wondering why G29 needs to be re-connected every time as my G27 didnt need to
It's not the wheels, it's the console. If your G27 magically worked on a PS4, there was no real need to buy a G29! :P
I think it's more to do with how the PS4 associates controllers with users -- you connect a new controller (of any kind), press the PS button, and get prompted for the user. It would be nice though if we could set our consoles to be "single player only", to avoid getting those needless prompts for those of us that don't share our consoles ;)
And it would also be nice if the PS button on the G29 worked to wake up the console.

..rest mode of PS4 isn't "shutting down" console, waking up from there and your wheel probably won't work.

Back