Grand turismo Zone is coming back online

  • Thread starter Thread starter TARG3T
  • 9 comments
  • 787 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
30
First i say hello to all real GT players and after that i like to say that THIS SITE ROCKS! no doubt...

What is gran turismo zone?
- Website, designed only for GT games and their players...

Its also work as gt team called GTZ, i take drivers after site is fully ready.
I give u guys info when it is ready...so stay tuned...

I respect THIS SITE so much..(this is the main gt site, member that:)
in my gtzone site is big logo where you find this site.

You can also send me message if youre interested about joining GTZ Team.

Now gotta go, cya...
 
Got a URL to your site?
 
c3_animation.gif
 
Nothing like plugging your OWN site...
 
lockd.gif
 
Cosmic, had I seen your Avatar first, I would have voted for it !!!!
 
TwinTurboJay
Cosmic, had I seen your Avatar first, I would have voted for it !!!!
Too late man :indiff:
:dopey:
 
This sort of advertising is not allowed.

Back later with more info, but I am in a rush.

Plain and simple.
This is an advertisment for another gran turismo site.

Sorry to be an arse.

Keep those links alive in your sig too and become a good member here. 👍
Catch you later. :D

Edit:
Just saw your sig... :lol:
Better get some links to your site in your signature because that is the only way you will advertise on this site without permission directly from jordan.
...
Later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back