Grand Valley 300K with Cappuccino

• Thread starter rbmk
  • 5 comments
radium226
I had some fun by winning the Grand Valley 300K enduro last night, driving a RM '95 Suzuki Cappuccino with Racing Medium tires. I pitted once for tires on lap 31, and won over a Honda NSX '01 by 10 seconds. All other cars pitted twice...so it was kind of fun to beat a car that had 180 more hp by using pit strategy.

Lap times ranged from around 2:13 with fresh tires to 2:18 with old tires. Total race time was around two hours and sixteen minutes.

I had similar lap times using a Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec II on Sports Mediums and a height-adjustable suspension, but I have to say that it was a close race too at one stage, and it was won on pit strategy.

Just won this One too! My first Endruo Used a tuned 1990 rx-7 w 198hp and 1100kg weight. On Sport Mediums I had to pit once and won by 10 seconds over the 2nd place car.

It was chasing me down late but i just made it.

Most fun ive had offline!

Like he said, around 198bhp, it it very fun to drive. I did also use this car in the same enduro. I began out of curiosity with this combination and before I knew it I was on lap 20 and enjoying every second of it. So i continued the race. it surprised me that the car could hold this one. in the first few rounds the other cars will make time on you on the long straight, but this cappuccino is very fast in the corners. So you will make time there.

It is a very great combo, this car and this race.

Latest Posts

Back