Grand Valley Speedway Times with NSX-R 02

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrKaji
  • 2 comments
  • 466 views
Messages
3
Messages
MrKaji
Hey guys,

Just wondering what times you get with Grand Valley Speedway in the NSX-R 02.

Im currently using the NSX-R 02 but the best time i can do is about 1:52...
(With no Driver Assists only ABS= level 1)

If possible please put down your NSX-R 02 Tuning setups if you have been getting quicker times than 1:52
 
This past Monday I used the Type-R in a 30 lap online endurance race at Grand Valley and my best time was around 2:03-2:04. 1054kg, 311hp, no aids, sports soft tires, weinish' tune.
 
I did the GV300 endurance with the NSX-R '02 last Sunday and my best time was 1:58.5.

This was on racing softs, sports airfilter + ECU (~330BHP).
But I didn't push my car in order to conserve the tires as much as possible.
 
Back