Granturismo 5 shotoku(shuto) expressway(Wangan(bayshore)?

Last area? The course creator will surely have more than the 3 of 4 locations shown at Gamescom.

Well, if I pause and actually use my head for sec, it would seem a bit narrow to set three out of four locations in western Europe. Wouldnt it? Especially with two rather similar ones in immediate proximity.
I hope You are right. In fact. From this moment on I will believe You are. If not because it seems rational, then just to keep the positive vibes flowing.
 
If you look at the scroll down there were more tracks they did not show

That is your guess not a fact. I thought this as well but it has been confirmed only four. Maybe they will add more later.
 
I don't remember the different themes for the course creator. are they all from the Europe (example: Tuscany) area? Or is there one theme that's from Japan and/or other parts of the world?
 
Gran Turismo 5: Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4.

I know the C1/Newbelt/Wangan/Yoko routes pretty well, so bring them on if they're there. But I don't think they will be.
 
I thought it was 4 select rally style environments that the course creator would be applicable to. I don't mind it not being more than that, because the results of each creation can be quite different.
 
That is your guess not a fact. I thought this as well but it has been confirmed only four. Maybe they will add more later.

A guess? Who said it was a guess! Why don't you go and check for yourself it's on the GT5 official site! How can it be a guess, when the scroll bar is not even all the way down! :ouch: uh..
 
Gran Turismo 5: Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4.

I know the C1/Newbelt/Wangan/Yoko routes pretty well, so bring them on if they're there. But I don't think they will be.

:lol: I wouldn't mind seeing them! as long as they're not Maximum Tune kinda style..
 
Bumped for Special stage route 7 discussion
 
Why use google earth when you can use Google maps and use the street view.. have fun :)

5182551899_ec70d43080.jpg
 
Back