Grantusimo 7: Prologue stock racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter jblackrevo9
  • 8 comments
  • 1,098 views
Messages
147
United States
Florida
Messages
jblackrevo9
Room is up now.


Bring your favorite stock car and lets race.


The theme is to celebrating the upcoming next installment.


Driving real life with un-tuned cars


Everything is set to real and weather operates realistically.



HAVE FUN..........JOIN ME


TRACK :NURBURGRING
 
If you state the room ID it helps people find you. 👍
 
Wat
 
Maybe this helps. Look for the red number 8 and write the number from your TV screen. Then edit and post in in the OP.
 
Sometimes it's not displayed. I can't remember for certain but I think I heard the reason once.
 
It is always displayed beneath the driver list on the main lobby screen.

However if the room is not public, there will be no number.
 
image.jpg

I know that was intended to be a typo.
 
Back