Graphic card - will it run?

• Thread starter MuRRe
  • 11 comments
Sweden
@Home
WTF-MuRRe
I think I read a post over at another forum how AC actually can be run with a HD 4600.
Really wanna get a sim game since my wheel is just sitting idle.
The computer I will be using is:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 740 @ 1.73GHz
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M

Low settings at 720p should work, I guess you'd get around 30-40fps.
I doubt you'd be able to race against a lot of AI cars though.

It runs on an intel4000hd with i5 processor on lowest settings and 1080p on my laptop with 40fps. And 10 ai cars doesn't change the fps somehow. But my cpu gets over 80 degree so I don't play it because it's my working laptop. It is the asus ux31a.

And also it runs on my old 5670hd graphics card with 60-80 fps on lowest settings and 720p.

Oh and without at least 4gb ram it's not playable satisfyingly because it stutters in the middle of the lap or in the corners and then you find yourself in the wall when the stutter is over.

As long as you're not playing in 1080p, you're good. Especially in multiplayer where you get almost double the fps compare to single player.

It runs on an intel4000hd with i5 processor on lowest settings and 1080p on my laptop with 40fps. And 10 ai cars doesn't change the fps somehow. But my cpu gets over 80 degree so I don't play it because it's my working laptop. It is the asus ux31a.

And also it runs on my old 5670hd graphics card with 60-80 fps on lowest settings and 720p.

Oh and without at least 4gb ram it's not playable satisfyingly because it stutters in the middle of the lap or in the corners and then you find yourself in the wall when the stutter is over.

I have 6B of RAM :).

I took the plunge with the 50% off on Steam.
Lets just say I tried a lap at 1920x1080 at the lowest settings. No problem :P

It's very hard on the graphics card particularly when you ramp up the shadows and reflections. I run a HD 7770 and I get 40 fps at 1920 x 1080 on setting that I would describe as firmly medium. That's in practice mode with no other cars.

I have:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz
3.0 GHz CPU Speed
6.2GB RAM

But my Graphics card is an Nvidia GeForce GT 520, which according to SysRequirementsLab isn't even enough to run the game on minimum settings, so I guess there's no point in getting it while its on sale, right?

I have:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz
3.0 GHz CPU Speed
6.2GB RAM

But my Graphics card is an Nvidia GeForce GT 520, which according to SysRequirementsLab isn't even enough to run the game on minimum settings, so I guess there's no point in getting it while its on sale, right?

Well, if you are ok with running it super low I think it will be ok.
Like I said, I got it to run with my GTX 460M

To be honest, I don't think you can run this on a laptop GPU even on low settings.
My MacBook Pro Retina runs it with only minor lags on medium settings, and I don't have a proper GPU (Intel HD Graphics 4000). So why shouldn't he be able to run it?

Back