Graphics

Messages
10
Messages
tkd4ever
Hey guys,

I've got the game up and running, no problems to report.

The first race I did was with the GT-R on Le Sarthe in the rain. When I went into cockpit view, the rain/wipers/other cars were very pixelated. Has anybody else experienced this?
 
The shadows are certainly pixelated, overall I'm not really impressed with the visuals outside of the night/rain races.
 
Sometimes the shadows are blurry, and just like allmost every ps3 race game: The mirrors show very low graphics :p idk if its a fold from pd or just the small graphics unit of the ps3. Overall I am very satisfied with the graphics and looks, only some minor patchable folds.
 
Sometimes the shadows are blurry, and just like allmost every ps3 race game: The mirrors show very low graphics :p idk if its a fold from pd or just the small graphics unit of the ps3. Overall I am very satisfied with the graphics and looks, only some minor patchable folds.

Yes the graphics are below what people were expecting...but still quite far ahead of other games in this genre.
 
Hi all :) i'm not overly impressed with the graphics. they seem too cold and clinical, and i'd rather have
GT5 feature GRID's graphics with everything else as it is (and a proper bonnet view on all cars)
 
Back