- 128

- Helsinki, Finland
- Khoira
This might come as a shock to you but this very mediocre car is a really fun car to drive and practice. I was looking for unfinished manufacturer races today (since I'm at 68%, races are starting to be a bit annoying to find) and found out that I haven't raced the Altezza race at Toyota dealership. Well I bought a Lexus 200 an slapped it with RM -tires, wing and racing suspension. Overkill, I know, but I wasn't looking for a close race, just trying to get the percentages up. Race offered a measily 9 A-spec points, and I didn't expect anything great about the race or the car.
But to my surprise, this car seemed to be a great fun to drive. She has good brakes, tires varmup evenly, and most importantly, she is a very stable during cornering. And because she is quite lowpowered car, she forgives the mistakes that the driver makes. Now she isn't fast, but that's not the point. If you learn the track with a slow car you are more likely to master it with a faster one too.
Since with this car you really have to understand the fact "slow in, fast out" I finally learned to tackle the slow corners of Motegi. I used to to hate this track, but now that I learned to tame this track, I feel much more comfortable to take +600 horsepower cars to this track.
Do you have a personal favorite as a lowpower car, that you use to learn the tracks better?
But to my surprise, this car seemed to be a great fun to drive. She has good brakes, tires varmup evenly, and most importantly, she is a very stable during cornering. And because she is quite lowpowered car, she forgives the mistakes that the driver makes. Now she isn't fast, but that's not the point. If you learn the track with a slow car you are more likely to master it with a faster one too.
Since with this car you really have to understand the fact "slow in, fast out" I finally learned to tackle the slow corners of Motegi. I used to to hate this track, but now that I learned to tame this track, I feel much more comfortable to take +600 horsepower cars to this track.
Do you have a personal favorite as a lowpower car, that you use to learn the tracks better?