Great racing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eehminor
  • 5 comments
  • 846 views
Messages
30
Messages
eehminor
There are some great races going on right now on Suzuka 700PP expert. I just cometed in a race with the top 8 all under 6.50 for the whole race. The top 6 were all within a few seconds! I only hope that things get better in terms of close matching the more data that PD gets to allow us to race closely.

Also - big bonus... no morons in the race.

Oh and congrats the The__Stig (looks like an Aussie!) for the win
 
Sounds like 🤬 fun. :mad: If I wasn't getting that stupid assed pathetic "matching error" I'd be there in that race right now! :mad: :irked: :grumpy: :mad: :irked: :mad:
It happened at the same time last night :mad:
 
I saw you parking:lol:
 
Lol i wil vouch for The_stig[au] Seemed like a good driver on suzuka but i see on more clio on that track where they punt me off in the S's in sector one. For some reason they don't seem to understand why i take each turn a little wide and bring the apex back in with a non tunner car. There for stick there nose in and punt me off, anyone with a brain would know that the S's is not really a passing spot.

Now that Car matching really sucks at the mo, you gonna have the right car and on the right setup to be fast
 
Sounds like 🤬 fun. :mad: If I wasn't getting that stupid assed pathetic "matching error" I'd be there in that race right now! :mad: :irked: :grumpy: :mad: :irked: :mad:
It happened at the same time last night :mad:

Have you tried disabling the Upnp? It worked for me 👍
nige
 
Just yesterday I was racing with my Tuned Cappuccino
Suzuka, and FUJI, both havd great people, no one pushed or cheated. It was really good experience.

On Suzuka, I would do good, BUT always, Always on first turn I got swept into the gravel :( (no one pushed me)

On fuji I did a lot better
ONe time one on one vs a EVO 9 ( i think tuned )
He gave me the win :) but it was fun, and funny on how he was playing around me when it took ages for me to finish compared to his beast ;) haha
 
Back