Greatest Drift Compilation Video.....Maybe

Discussion in 'GT4 Drifting Videos' started by hachi77, Feb 22, 2008.

1. hachi77

hachi77

The title was just an attention grabber...I don't think of myself as the best, by far. Just would like some comments on my first drift compilation. Also many people think I fast forwarded some of my video, so I left the timer on in some of them to show that I don't fast forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLFdVZE63U

2. Perfect Balance

Perfect Balance Premium

No, it's not the best, so don't put fake titles.

You didn't fast forward but you don't use realistic tires, so you go a lot faster than a car would drift in real life.

3. nk4e

nk4e

Overtaking is nothing, compared to linking multiple Turns or trying impossible stunts like Drifting a Impreza Spec C and staying close to your opponent. You need to turn off your Aids and nos, it isn't helping your cause. Even though you don't have the display on, I can tell by finding your countersteer but I see you are mostly turning in.

4. hachi77

hachi77

5. nk4e

nk4e

Not bad but you can do better

I quit GT4 probably for good to response to this or anything else. But I like to watch the new people make videos like these but what would good if you took off the NOS and at least have a balanced setup. That is all for now but good job?

6. hachi77

hachi77

Thanx for the comment.....but as you can see clearly I don't have the Nos on.
    There's no Nos meter.

7. nk4e

nk4e

then whats with the white bar?

8. hachi77

hachi77

How long ago did you stop playing GT4. That's the Fuel gauge meter. The NOS bar is Red, I showed a display of it in my video.

9. nk4e

nk4e

Probably December.

10. VEXD

VEXD Premium

Dont you have to countersteer to drift?

I wish i could make videos...
    Nice Japanese song.
    :irked::tup:

11. hachi77

hachi77

Actually the way I set up my cars, all I have to do is dive into a corner and pump the throttle. I don't really do much of a weight reduction on my cars. I try to perfectly balance the car, then throw a little weight to the front or the rear, depending on how the car reacts. Many people lighten their car to it's max, but I find that the standard weight is needed to gain momentum. It's kind of like in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5XyHtI9Ew

12. hachi77

hachi77

Minimum Counter steering is needed.

13. nk4e

nk4e

Zero counter steering? So you mess with the Balast? Also, please keep to one thread for your videos.

14. flat-beat-eric

flat-beat-eric

Nice vid driving aids or not still good!

15. nk4e

nk4e

Though it seems that the person wants the video removed and there for I will remove it at his/her expense.

16. hachi77

hachi77

Why post the community project where I have my video without any mention to what it was. How can anyone know what it was. If there was any disrepect, then my apolagies. I will be removing it for the commmunity.

17. nk4e

nk4e

Well, you responded to my video which was a response towards the project. I have taken it off what I have said about it.

18. hachi77

hachi77

19. AOS-

AOS- Premium

Drift faster than grip? your car was clearly had more power, DUH

20. nk4e

nk4e

Now now, no need to start a argument now. Though it has been clearly debated over and over again.

21. hachi77

hachi77

Do you know how hard it is to drift against the computer's AI? And not just against standard street cars in Track Meet or Family Cup...but also against these tuner cars in the Gran Prix? Try looking up videos on youtube or even here...you won't find many. Oh and that actually won the race. I could only find one, and it was against the street versions in Family Cup.

22. Dian aldo

Dian aldo

Check my vid dude