Greatest Drift Compilation Video.....Maybe

• Thread starter hachi77
  • 21 comments
No, it's not the best, so don't put fake titles.

You didn't fast forward but you don't use realistic tires, so you go a lot faster than a car would drift in real life.

Overtaking is nothing, compared to linking multiple Turns or trying impossible stunts like Drifting a Impreza Spec C and staying close to your opponent. You need to turn off your Aids and nos, it isn't helping your cause. Even though you don't have the display on, I can tell by finding your countersteer but I see you are mostly turning in.

Not bad but you can do better

I quit GT4 probably for good to response to this or anything else. But I like to watch the new people make videos like these but what would good if you took off the NOS and at least have a balanced setup. That is all for now but good job?

Dont you have to countersteer to drift?

I wish i could make videos...
Nice Japanese song.
:irked:👍

Actually the way I set up my cars, all I have to do is dive into a corner and pump the throttle. I don't really do much of a weight reduction on my cars. I try to perfectly balance the car, then throw a little weight to the front or the rear, depending on how the car reacts. Many people lighten their car to it's max, but I find that the standard weight is needed to gain momentum. It's kind of like in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5XyHtI9Ew

Actually the way I set up my cars, all I have to do is dive into a corner and pump the throttle. I don't really do much of a weight reduction on my cars. I try to perfectly balance the car, then throw a little weight to the front or the rear, depending on how the car reacts. Many people lighten their car to it's max, but I find that the standard weight is needed to gain momentum. It's kind of like in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5XyHtI9Ew

Zero counter steering? So you mess with the Balast? Also, please keep to one thread for your videos.

Though it seems that the person wants the video removed and there for I will remove it at his/her expense.

Why post the community project where I have my video without any mention to what it was. How can anyone know what it was. If there was any disrepect, then my apolagies. I will be removing it for the commmunity.

Why post the community project where I have my video without any mention to what it was. Maybe you were just claiming the video as your own. How can anyone know what it was. If there was any disrepect, then my apolagies. I will be removing it for the commmunity.
Well, you responded to my video which was a response towards the project. I have taken it off what I have said about it.

Drift faster than grip? your car was clearly had more power, DUH

Do you know how hard it is to drift against the computer's AI? And not just against standard street cars in Track Meet or Family Cup...but also against these tuner cars in the Gran Prix? Try looking up videos on youtube or even here...you won't find many. Oh and that actually won the race. I could only find one, and it was against the street versions in Family Cup.

Back