Greatest-feeling Things You Can Do

  • Thread starter Thread starter Derf
  • 51 comments
  • 1,364 views
SandStorm u like useing quotes in your sig dont u :)
 
Originally posted by Cano
ramming a F1 with the Escudo @ 230 mph... the F1 flew backwards about a 100 meters... it was coooooooool

Cano

I might have to try this some day . Sounds real fun :D
 
Seriously! Cept if it were me, I'd be going 307 MPH. :ouch:
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
I might have to try this some day . Sounds real fun :D

done it i was on trial mountain in another f1 i went full speed towards them on the tunnel straight and i literally took off about 3-4meters into the air twas kool;) :lol:
 
Originally posted by SandStorm

-- Cruising up behind the Mine's Lancer in the 'Scud when I'm goiong about 150km/h faster than the Lancer and jamming my front end up its arse;

haha nice ill be dooin that all day tmoro now!:lol: :lol: :trouble: :trouble:
 
:eek: Have you ever did the corkscrew backwards? Never ever try to race Laguna SECA backward but for a test lap in is fun until the crew chief see the result of the car. Poor front end. :crazy: 🤬 :scared:
 
Originally posted by Drkfae
:eek: Have you ever did the corkscrew backwards? Never ever try to race Laguna SECA backward but for a test lap in is fun until the crew chief see the result of the car. Poor front end. :crazy: 🤬 :scared:
Maybe that's the reason they don't offer that race backwards:lol:

I wish you could run Super Speedway and Cote d'Azur backwards as races. Cote would be INTERESTING to say the least.:D
 
Lucky those tracks aren't backwards! The AI can barely get around the foward version, let alone reverse.:lol:
 
Originally posted by RVDNuT374
Lucky those tracks aren't backwards! The AI can barely get around the foward version, let alone reverse.:lol:

And that's just for Super Speedway!!! :lol: :D
 
racing the like wind challenge and winning the 787b after 20 long laps on the test course, this was before I realized you got the car after completing 75% :banghead:
 
excuse my laughing pro but.............................:lol:
 
Originally posted by Drkfae
:eek: Have you ever did the corkscrew backwards? Never ever try to race Laguna SECA backward but for a test lap in is fun until the crew chief see the result of the car. Poor front end. :crazy: 🤬 :scared:

oooohhh nice. Ill have to do that :D

Cano
 
beating the Laguna SECA race in the f1 cup and lapping everyone after trying all day the day before and not being able to stay in first place more than 5 laps... ask my girlfriend, i was very excited when i won and very distraught when i couldn't get it right.
 
Ramming into a car at 100 mph when he's coming out of the pits going 50-70 mph at speedway.

That or parking right infront of the pit lane exit and watching them hit you.
 
one good thing that i alwayz do is that i pick this one car to be my victim and then i would alwayz run it into the pits, wear its tires out. then when i'm out of 1st place, i lap him twice and then i would pick on him again :D
 
yeah, i remember back in the old days where if i was having problems keeping 1st i'd ram the oposition into the pitts :D
instant 1st place :D
 
Originally posted by ving
yeah, i remember back in the old days where if i was having problems keeping 1st i'd ram the oposition into the pitts :D
instant 1st place :D

I bump cars into sand pits, walls, ...cars, etc. but I've never taken one into the pit. I never needed to.
But I must try this.
fierydevil.gif
 
Yeah? Jon Boy give it 2 thumbs and 2 big toes up. :p
 
Back