• Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 1 comments

Ibonibo

Premium
Luxembourg
Luxemburg
Already paying my Isp 4 Access
Hello,

After quite a time on the news section, I decided to suscribe to the forum, 'cause here are very interesting threads and people. Thanks to Jordan for a great site.

Now, describing myself. I'm 26 and come from Luxemburg, one of the tinyest countries in Europe. Working since 2 years after my diploma in international business. I'm a fan of GT since the 1st one, even if then i was not so intense than nowadays.

In real life, i drive an 2002 Audi S3, in GT since GT4, and I will never sell it. I made the plan a few years ago in keeping all my cars, and buying only "special models". I like to go on the track. living 2 hours from the nürburgring, this is obviosly my first choice, even if there a other tracks around here (mertert, spa, dijon,...).

In my virtual racing career, I drive with the g25, since it came out, drove alomost every sim racer that came out, or at leat gave it a try. Favorites are on PC : GTR2, Test Drive Unlimited, Rfactor, Dirt 2...

On PS3: GT

This are my favorites, cause they give me the most realitic handling. but I try almost every racing game coming out, but get disappointed a lot with the arcarde or wanna be sims. probably got to old for that :P.

Build numberous rigs for the g25, I will post some pics on it. For the moment I planning on a welded rig, but i will wait till GT5 since it's highly probable that new equipement will come out (motion sim, new wheels,...).

Bought friday an used xbox with forza from a friend, and i'm pretty disappointed from it, with every thing that was said about the game, I expected a lot more from the game. It's a fun game, don't get me wrong, but comparing it to Gt, i can't understand. It's a good shift, that's the comparaison i would give. For me it's like dirt 2, I like it, but i LOVE GT.

So i wrap it up now. I think this gives you an idea of me.
You will hear from me.

Latest Posts

Back