Grid 2 - Record Book

Canada
Nova Scotia
pKxfS9rR

Here's the record book: http://db.tt/FyvhAErS

The Low-Down:

- Merely, what this is is a collection of some of the fastest times I can find on every event in GRID 2's Career Mode...that get posted on this site, anyway.

- If you want to get in the record book yourself, you need to tell me what Club or WSR Series you raced in, any races from that club/series you completed, the time you got and with what car in any of your posts.

So, if you don't get what I'm saying, you would put this formula as an example:
Code:
[SIZE="3"]"Race (Variation)", from "Club or WSR Event"
"Time / Score / Distance" using "One of the Cars Provided to Race With[/SIZE]

So if you were doing the first race in the game...

Code:
[SIZE="3"]California (Pacific Way), from New Union
1:30.407 using a Chevrolet Camaro Z28[/SIZE]

It does not have to be exact, but it must be close to this example. You also don't need the Code tags. I'm just using them to demonstrate.

- I have a zero-tolerance policy for cheating devices, so do not use them. If you post a time and I ask for a screenshot, please provide one (either from the race results, or the leaderboards). This can prove to me whether or not you were cheating.

- All Eliminator races will be excluded, as you get the same time every time you finish 1st in it. Also, I don't plan on finding out how far you travelled during that particular race.

- All Touge races will be excluded as well, because of possibilities for a scenario like this one:
...you caused the AI to hit you hard DSQing them. I could easily get a 15 second time by just swerving in front of the AI.

Crush those Leaderboards, push as hard as you can, and most importantly...have fun!

Last edited:
You should also exclude Togue races where you caused the AI to hit you hard DSQing them. I could easily get a 15 second time by just swerving in front of the AI.

You should also exclude Togue races where you caused the AI to hit you hard DSQing them. I could easily get a 15 second time by just swerving in front of the AI.

Good point.

P.S. I'd like to sumbit something.

Hong Kong (Pok Fu Lam) from Kowloon Dragons
1:57.384 using a Nissan Nismo R34GT-R Z-Tune

Algarve (Sport Circuit) from the Skullcandy Time Attack Series
1:25.837 using a Caterham SP300R

Yas Marina (Championship Circuit) from the Skullcandy Time Attack Series
1:33.455 using a Caterham SP300R

Indianapolis (Infield Circuit) from the Emaar Race Series
3:37.908 using a GC Auto GC10-V8

Red Bull Ring (GP Circuit) from the Emaar Race Series
3:52.438 using a GC Auto GC10-V8