GRID Legends "Rise of Ravenwest" DLC Teased, Coming November 17

• Thread starter Famine
  • 15 comments
Seems very quick after the last DLC. I'm a bit suspicious that this gives them time perhaps to squeeze out the 4th DLC before Christmas and then effectively abandon the game before year end...? 🤔
It does seem rather quick since the last one came out on 10/25 so it's less than a month between them

Seems very quick after the last DLC. I'm a bit suspicious that this gives them time perhaps to squeeze out the 4th DLC before Christmas and then effectively abandon the game before year end...? 🤔
It’s just asset timelines and such; it’s not like the moment one DLC shops everybody downs tools and starts in the next DLC in unison. Depending on each DLC’s content some bits are ready before others, and sometimes things line up where a few get finished close to each other 🙂

Anyway, Rise of Ravenwest has some cool things (hinted at in the GTP article), should be fun.

I see Turbo Batmobile and (more) Trans-Am-esque muscle cars, and I get...

Happy Dance GIF by Sacramento Kings

Looking at the newest Twitter teaser, I think there might be 2 locations coming with this DLC. At the 3 second clip in the teaser, I'm pretty sure we see the pitlane for Pocono Raceway. Also, from 4 seconds onwards a lot of the clips with the muscle cars have palm trees along the track. I'm thinking it might be the Miami location from GRID 2, but that might very well be an existing track that I never noticed included palm trees.

Also @Famine, The R8 is the R8 1:1, which is already in the game if you have the Voltz DLC, and IIRC there wasn't a C2 Corvette in GRID '08. Now, what'd be really cool is if the R8 1:1 was meant to be the R8 LMS, which was the Ravenwest car for GT3 races in GRID Autosport.

Last edited:
Looking at the newest Twitter teaser, I think there might be 2 locations coming with this DLC. At the 3 second clip in the teaser, I'm pretty sure we see the pitlane for Pocono Raceway. Also, from 4 seconds onwards a lot of the clips with the muscle cars have palm trees along the track. I'm thinking it might be the Miami location from GRID 2, but that might very well be an existing track that I never noticed included palm trees.
Miami is confirmed if we look at the DLC achievements.
Regarding cars we have BMW 320 Turbo Group 5, 1967 Mustang Fastback, 1971 Plymouth GTX, 1967 Chevrolet Corvette.

https://www.exophase.com/game/grid-legends-steam/achievements/

Last edited:
This is good I just wish they would acknowledge my issue with career save bug, I’ve tweeted 3 times and ea help too nothing. I’m a bit annoyed. Dlc should be good hopefully but still annoyed 😢

Return of the classic ost from Race Driver GRID?

Also last night i was thinking when the next DLC would appear so i opend my phone next day and saw the teaser on Instagram.

Nice but on the other side why? The endurance DLC was released couple of weeks ago. Shouldn't EA and Codemasters take their time with adding new content?

Nice but on the other side why? The endurance DLC was released couple of weeks ago. Shouldn't EA and Codemasters take their time with adding new content?

Back in September, the community manager said the four DLC packs were still on track to be released within a year of the game coming out:

Screenshot 2022-11-17 110558.jpg

With DLC #3 coming out later today, DLC #4 could be released next month or in January, ensuring they've stuck to their plan.

I'm sure with roughly 8 months passing between the release of the game and Enduring Spirits (DLC #2), they've had enough time to work on the remaining packs and are just waiting for the appropriate time to release them.

Back in September, the community manager said the four DLC packs were still on track to be released within a year of the game coming out:

View attachment 1208807

With DLC #3 coming out later today, DLC #4 could be released next month or in January, ensuring they've stuck to their plan.

I'm sure with roughly 8 months passing between the release of the game and Enduring Spirits (DLC #2), they've had enough time to work on the remaining packs and are just waiting for the appropriate time to release them.

Hmmm.....I wonder what's next after DLC 4

Will EA and codemasters still support the game after the fourth DLC or.....

.....just stop the support and focus on the next GRID game.

Probably the last one i mentioned

The bigger question is will they continue with GRID series? I hope they are working on the next one. We'll see what happens I guess

Ah, my Pocono prediction was off, it seems. Looks like a good time, definitely looking forward to jumping in after work today.

I started this up last night without knowing about the update and when the title screen came up all I could think was “lol look at these a-holes.”

These guys are practically Disney villains at this point. It’s hilarious.

The camera effects are a neat twist. I wonder if there will be options to apply them outside of these story races.

I ended up playing through most of the new story mode and then … drift event. 🙄

So in the update can anyone confirm, has the career reset bug been fixed as now my career is displaying the correct values of 100% etc. Also with the cut scenes they used for dlc did anyone else think the lip sync was off or just me? The update was ok and fine for what it was. Some nice new cars and some nostalgia going back to the older grids.

Back