Grid Legends Trial - Unlocking?

• Thread starter Timm53
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, New here so please be easy on me. Been playing the Trial version on my Xbox series X and so far enjoying it, but come across a couple of problems. First off
1. I started the STORY section and gone through to the 7. SKILL SET which wont let me do. Is this locked due to being on TRIAL?. When I press A is gives me the buy now option and then sends me back to main page.
2. On CAREER section I'm on ROOKIE mode and doing the GT section, done the first 2 races but the third one is locked and states " UNLOCK GINETTA CUP VEHICLE UPGRADE etc etc, how and where is this? Also the same on the TOURING section 3 race CLIO CUP UPGRADE. Any help will be greatly received.
Timm

Last edited:
Hi Guys, New here so please be easy on me. Been playing the Trial version on my Xbox series X and so far enjoying it, but come across a couple of problems. First off
1. I started the STORY section and gone through to the 7. SKILL SET which wont let me do. Is this locked due to being on TRIAL?. When I press A is gives me the buy now option and then sends me back to main page.
2. On CAREER section I'm on ROOKIE mode and doing the GT section, done the first 2 races but the third one is locked and states " UNLOCK GINETTA CUP VEHICLE UPGRADE etc etc, how and where is this? Also the same on the TOURING section 3 race CLIO CUP UPGRADE. Any help will be greatly received.
Timm
Me thinks I might have found how. In garage there's an option to upgrade your vehicles. Theres 3 sections but they are called STAGES but in the Career section they are called TIERS. Still I'm grading up but need more cash to complete.

Last edited:
Back