- 497

- Scotland
- KraigA
My question is regarding Grid Starts...
I have searched through this forum for the last year and only found one similar question which was half answered.
I take it, online, in free run, that is where you would try to say, for example, set a pole lap for your grid starts? Then, when you select race, the game will order the players in order of their fastest laps set in free run???
Or does "fastest first" just set you in order in the grid based on what the game thinks is the "fastest car"? Also, what if no one sets a free run lap? Is the fastest first grid arrangement then random?
I have searched through this forum for the last year and only found one similar question which was half answered.
I take it, online, in free run, that is where you would try to say, for example, set a pole lap for your grid starts? Then, when you select race, the game will order the players in order of their fastest laps set in free run???
Or does "fastest first" just set you in order in the grid based on what the game thinks is the "fastest car"? Also, what if no one sets a free run lap? Is the fastest first grid arrangement then random?