Grid start?? PLS HELP

Messages
635
Australia
Look Behind You
Messages
fwwwm
I notice that every race for me is running start. I also notice some of them have jbl file or something next to them:tdown:. Can I change them back to Grid start??
 
Not that I know of. Im fairly sure you can change it online though.
 
I know that. But when I first started GT5, They were MAINLY grid start. Now ALL of them other than online are running start.
 
But when I started GT5 MOST were grid start but now ALL races execpt for online are Running start
 
You can't change it as far as I am aware of. Pretty sure PD did this so the AI isn't as useless right at the start (they left the line like grandmas) in an effort to make the AI a bit harder to beat.

Its DBL File as in Double File for the Rolling Start btw.

And lastly, pretty sure this has been discussed before....
 
^ Right on all account.
 
You can't change it as far as I am aware of. Pretty sure PD did this so the AI isn't as useless right at the start (they left the line like grandmas) in an effort to make the AI a bit harder to beat.

Its DBL File as in Double File for the Rolling Start btw.

And lastly, pretty sure this has been discussed before....

Thank you for your help a bit annoyed by it though :banghead:
 
Back