Grinding for Fame

It is, perhaps, a little early to ask this question, however, I would like to know if someone has ideas on the fastest ways to earn fame as a Free Agent. Any ideas are welcome. Thank you in advance.

What I do is: single race - chile - the track with the massive telescopes forward - two laps (amateur)

For every 1:30 I get around 18,000xp... Wouldn't exactly call it a grind cuz I enjoy driving my Koenigsegg!!!

Playing tournaments is the fastest way at the moment, also keep track of the miles you have driven with certain manufacturers.

Thank you for the response and informative video. I appreciate the suggestions, however, on my own, I have found what might be an even better solution, although more tedious perhaps. I'll share it regardless, for others who might be interested.

My solution is as follows:
- Go to Single Event, Time Trial, Canada and select the Maplewood racetrack 01.
- In the event settings put the weather Clear and time on 14:00 hours so you can see properly. Make sure to also put x1 on the time progression so it doesn't get dark quickly.
- Next, get on a fast car (Hyper class preferably) with a good drift rating. I chose the RUF CTR3. You unlock it fairly early and it will lap the selected course easily under a minute.
- Now, take to the circuit and drift, drift, drift. I manage at my best to get around 7 to 8000 fame points a lap fairly consistently, with each lap around 57-59 seconds. That's 8000 a minute, 120000 every 15 minutes and 480000 fame points per hour.

Hope this will help someone else who plays offline. I'm currently Level 40 as a free agent.

Thank you for the response and informative video. I appreciate the suggestions, however, on my own, I have found what might be an even better solution, although more tedious perhaps. I'll share it regardless, for others who might be interested.

My solution is as follows:
- Go to Single Event, Time Trial, Canada and select the Maplewood racetrack 01.
- In the event settings put the weather Clear and time on 14:00 hours so you can see properly. Make sure to also put x1 on the time progression so it doesn't get dark quickly.
- Next, get on a fast car (Hyper class preferably) with a good drift rating. I chose the RUF CTR3. You unlock it fairly early and it will lap the selected course easily under a minute.
- Now, take to the circuit and drift, drift, drift. I manage at my best to get around 7 to 8000 fame points a lap fairly consistently, with each lap around 57-59 seconds. That's 8000 a minute, 120000 every 15 minutes and 480000 fame points per hour.

Hope this will help someone else who plays offline. I'm currently Level 40 as a free agent.

My way gets you easy 12,000xp a minute... Drifting isn't that easy for some...

Do you take into account drifting ability of the driver? Probably not... So my way is still much better and faster...

I merely presented my preferred solution. I didn't claim it suited everyone. Your solution also doesn't suit everyone and is not perfect, because there are those who prefer racing alone then with other cars. Besides the slightly extra time to load the event, your race idea is also more unpredictable regarding results, in the sense that there are variables you don't control, like the AI drivers who might block you or cause you to crash, ruining your race.

Let's simply present our recommendations and let those seeking help decide which best suits them.

...since i have the pre-order bonus multiplier...
Ohh, I'd forgotten about that.

I'm not normally concerned with grinding and I only dropped in because I was with one club for about a day and levelled it from 3 to 11 (I think) but as no one else in the club seemed to be active, I switched and joined some friends, so I decided I need to look into ways to help my new club, especially when online is presently so unpredictable.

Is there a different level for MP/SP or are they tied together? Still awaiting purchasing this game but would like to stay up to date. Also, does anyone know when they will fix their servers completely for Leaderboards/ full MP play?

Is there a different level for MP/SP or are they tied together? Still awaiting purchasing this game but would like to stay up to date. Also, does anyone know when they will fix their servers completely for Leaderboards/ full MP play?
Well, I don't do much MP in the form of online racing, but the MP as in fame earned for your club is the same amount as you earn for yourself alright.

As for a fix date, it's best to keep an eye on one of the two threads dealing with PS+ and maintenance. I should imagine that it won't be long now.

Single Race - Scotland - The Kyle - Semi Pro difficulty

Easy, fun point to point course

17,500 fame in 2:10. Easily beatable with a Ferrari 458. Hyper class could probably finish the race in under 2:00

You all doing it WRONG!!!

Fastest way to boost levels is Single Event / Race / India / Tamul Nadu 2 / Difficulty Professional / 11 cars / 1 lap

And lowest recommend car is from Performance Class car, Best is GREEN RUF RGT 8, or even Better any faster car gives you better than 1 minute, one race, one lap and 20.000 points if you manage to avoid hard collisions and overtake clean, but average is 19.500 per minute. If you set less then 11 cars then you will earn less points for overtake, lower difficulty also give less points for 1st place. Both Professional and Legend difficulty are the same 11.500 points for 1st place.

Try to find easiest opponents on this track, if for example you racing using GREEN RUF and there is ARIEL Atom on the track, just quit, No chance to catch it. You will learn after like 10 / 20 laps. Once acolade points for mastering RUF are over, pick other car, Ferrari FF and then McLaren MP4 12 C. I started on level 35 and maxed out 3 cars doing this.

Repeat this race to boost EXP, this way you will gain (Game mode + Game Play + Event + Vehicle) all in one track over and over again fast. Those counts toward trophy level 50 and the one where you have to master all four Categories.

Faster car like McLaren MP4 12C will give you only 2 second faster lap, but less points during race for bashing other cars. I Found that Green RUF work for me best, every lap was under 1 minute, i got 11.500 points for 1st place and around 8000 for avoiding collisions overtake and small drift.

1 minute = 19.500 points
10 minutes = around 200.000 points
1 hour = around 1.600.000 points

Do your own math.

I'd say the Mono is one of the better cars for grinding if you have a hard time drifting since the high speed bonus seems to kicks in at around 140mph. As long as there isn't a sharp turn, you should have it throughout most of the tracks. The bonus seems to give around the same amount of points as drifting too.

I get approx. 200k/15min by drifting on time trial. 1st race track in India and a car that does good drifting and youll be leveling fast/getting up the ranks

Back