Grinding Forzathon?

United States
United States
Are you supposed to be able to buy the cars in one season on Forzathon? I have done all my challenges and a crapload of Forzathons and still don't even have enough points to by the Honda alone, nevermind getting both cars.

Is there anyway to "grind" forzathons by changing sessions or something. Even though at 30 pts a pop it still might not be possible to buy both cars.

Buy Lake Lodge to get double FP, that's about all you can do really.

In theory if you finish one FL very quickly and somehow manage to switch to a session where Round 1 is still ongoing you might still get in... but if it's going that slowly you probably wouldn't want to!

You mean just resetting my date time on xbox
I am on PC, so I cant give you 100% working method. You should go offline, set time to the next week and start your game, login, shut it down, reset time and go online. All your Forzathone progress will be reset, but points will stay.

I am on PC, so I cant give you 100% working method. You should go offline, set time to the next week and start your game, login, shut it down, reset time and go online. All your Forzathone progress will be reset, but points will stay.
The answer to his question would be that, no, it would not produce a new Forzathon Live. What you're talking about is likely the Weekly/daily challanges.

Forzaton is only live and online, every hour! Buy the house that gives you 2x bonus. Login 10 minutes before forzaton start and join. Give your best to end it quik and after 10 forzatons you have 600points :) At primetime with lot of drivers it takes just 5min to end it. If you are alone, forget it, you maybe finish the first one but then time runs out. If you have at least 5 good drivers, you can make it. Or just buy the car you want in auctioshouse, some sell their special edition cars.

Forzaton is only live and online, every hour! Buy the house that gives you 2x bonus. Login 10 minutes before forzaton start and join. Give your best to end it quik and after 10 forzatons you have 600points :) At primetime with lot of drivers it takes just 5min to end it. If you are alone, forget it, you maybe finish the first one but then time runs out. If you have at least 5 good drivers, you can make it. Or just buy the car you want in auctioshouse, some sell their special edition cars.

Ah, every hour. That makes it so much easier. I thought it was random. Thanks.

Back