Grinding :/

  • Thread starter Thread starter shoeface33
  • 26 comments
  • 3,029 views
Messages
523
Messages
shoeface33
I recently decided to start going after some more expensivr cars to add to my collection. This of course requires credits and grinding :( so my question is: which seasonal event gives you the most credits in the shortest time? Also which car should i use? Thank you!

I wasnt sure whether to put this under seasonals or Q and A so i apologise to the mods if this is in the wrong place :)
 
Lightweight K Cup, 104A Eiffel, I believe is still the best grinding seasonal. If you get a K car tuned well (Mira Avanzato R '97 is what I use), you can do the race of 3 laps in under 3 minutes for 101,700cr.
 
Well there are many different "Grind" Events.

1. A-spec American Champ. (Extrem) Indy race --> 98k Cr for 4min (ZR1 RM)
2. A-Spec Like the Wind (Extrem) Indy race --> 78k Cr (??) 3-4min (FGT, X2010)
3. A-spec Dream Car Champ (Extrem) Indy race --> between those two others better for XP-Grinding (FGT, X2010)

4. Seasonal Kei-Cars Eifel --> 3min 101k Cr (Honda Beat, Suzuki Capucino RM (EA21)) [the best in my opinion ->2million per hour]
5. Seasonal Lambo Event Trial Mountain --> 6-7min 147k Cr (Murci SV, Murci)
6. Seasonal Supercar Eifel ---> 5-6min 163k Cr (Race Car like Falcon XR8, GT-One or other LMP´s/ Touring Cars/ Group C)

Your welcome ;)
 
Last edited:
True for above.

Also in french Seasonal, La Sarthe, 4 minutes and some seconds around a stress free track. 129K Cr
Or try them all for variety and to keep the fun factor. Check the UCD along the way for refreshing cars to collect, that will steal your hard earned money away from getting closer to that F1 2007! aargh!

Then steal your grinding time away by driving that newly found car on the Nür for 7 minutes for not as much cash reward.

PD please make a Seasonal on the Nur.
 
Remote racing will give you the most credits. I have a great group of psn friends that run my drivers silly and I repay them by sending them chrome chips and/or cars because I don't have time to remote race that much. I average almost 2 million a day from them running my drivers. Doing it yourself does not appeal to me anymore lol. I've run the Dream Car Championship about a hundred times lol.
 
Remotes and Bob running Dream Car, I let him go then go and comeback later to send him to the next race. Went from $2 mil to $6mil letting him do that in one day.
 
The brand new Super Car seasonal is pretty well paying. I think it gives ~160k for the highest paying race and ~130k for the lowest.

Plus it should be fast; these are supercars after all. ;)
 
I've been tuning cars while grinding. You don't get the fastest laps, but there's usually only a few seconds difference, and it makes the grind less monotonous, cos I'll be like 'did that feel better or worse?' after each corner.
 
I had been using my suzuki cervo before now to grind but i will try the RM :)
Damn i knew of most of those. Was hopibg there was like 200k in 3 mins that was really interesting (yes i did grind indy speed way for 2 hours to buy my FGT :p)
 
The Lamborghini Event gives out a lot of credits and so does the Le Mans 1 Lap French race.

I wish they'd implement seasonal events where the credits are high, the tracks are scenic and the cars to choose from are diverse. I really only play GT5 to take pictures so I need variety in cars and tracks. And credits should be higher because I don't want to waste time grinding.
 
Well there are many different "Grind" Events.

1. A-spec American Champ. (Extrem) Indy race --> 98k Cr for 4min (ZR1 RM)
2. A-Spec Like the Wind (Extrem) Indy race --> 78k Cr (??) 3-4min (FGT, X2010)
3. A-spec Dream Car Champ (Extrem) Indy race --> between those two others better for XP-Grinding (FGT, X2010)

4. Seasonal Kei-Cars Eifel --> 3min 101k Cr (Honda Beat, Suzuki Capucino RM (EA21)) [the best in my opinion ->2million per hour]
5. Seasonal Lambo Event Trial Mountain --> 6-7min 147k Cr (Murci SV, Murci)
6. Seasonal Supercar Eifel ---> 5-6min 149k Cr (Race Car like Falcon XR8, GT-One or other LMP´s/ Touring Cars/ Group C)

Your welcome ;)

Nice man.

I just recently got back into GT5 and completely forgot which events were best for grinding.

Thanks for this.👍
 
Nice man.

I just recently got back into GT5 and completely forgot which events were best for grinding.

Thanks for this.👍

According to Mygranturismo.net you get 163k Cr for Seasonal Supercar Eifel, not
149k.
 
Just my opinion here but while I believe that Kei Eifel has a very small edge in sheer Cr per hour, the Supercar Eifel is slightly better if your trying to collect cars from the UCD. My reason for this is that after 5 races, which is how often you want to check the ucd, you'll have slightly over 800,000 Cr with the Supercar to use/add to your bankroll, while with the Kei Eifel you'll only have a touch over 500,000. That being said I love both events and spend time on both as well as other events to keep things interesting.
 
Well there are many different "Grind" Events.

1. A-spec American Champ. (Extrem) Indy race --> 98k Cr for 4min (ZR1 RM)
2. A-Spec Like the Wind (Extrem) Indy race --> 78k Cr (??) 3-4min (FGT, X2010)
3. A-spec Dream Car Champ (Extrem) Indy race --> between those two others better for XP-Grinding (FGT, X2010)

4. Seasonal Kei-Cars Eifel --> 3min 101k Cr (Honda Beat, Suzuki Capucino RM (EA21)) [the best in my opinion ->2million per hour]
5. Seasonal Lambo Event Trial Mountain --> 6-7min 147k Cr (Murci SV, Murci)
6. Seasonal Supercar Eifel ---> 5-6min 163k Cr (Race Car like Falcon XR8, GT-One or other LMP´s/ Touring Cars/ Group C)

Your welcome ;)

The Indy race on Like the Wind is 70,000 for winning.

The Dream car championship Indy is 86,000 for winning.
 
You may also enjoy the Kei specials Madrid race for C95,000...It only takes a few seconds longer than the Eifel race but is more exciting Imo...At least once every 3-4 races I'll flip my car over on the same friggin corner and sometimes it resets me in the wrong direction too...Great fun!
Also expecting another 1,000 card soon for this one.
 
1. A-spec American Champ. (Extrem) Indy race --> 98k Cr for 4min (ZR1 RM)
2. A-Spec Like the Wind (Extrem) Indy race --> 78k Cr (??) 3-4min (FGT, X2010)
3. A-spec Dream Car Champ (Extrem) Indy race --> between those two others better for XP-Grinding (FGT, X2010)

4. Seasonal Kei-Cars Eifel --> 3min 101k Cr (Honda Beat, Suzuki Capucino RM (EA21)) [the best in my opinion ->2million per hour]
5. Seasonal Lambo Event Trial Mountain --> 6-7min 147k Cr (Murci SV, Murci)
6. Seasonal Supercar Eifel ---> 5-6min 163k Cr (Race Car like Falcon XR8, GT-One or other LMP´s/ Touring Cars/ Group C)

I typically alternate between:
#1 (using the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II, ~3:40)
#4 (using a power-limited Cappucino RM, ~3:00)
French-only Circuit de La Sarthe 1 lap race (using a power-limited C4 WRC '08, ~4:05)

I usually run each one 5 times, check the UCD, and then cycle to the next event so it doesn't get too stale. In terms of pure $/second, you can't beat the Kei-car at Eifel event.
 
The Chaparrel 2D came up in the UCD and I'm about 5 million short. I see that the widget is not working again due to the service being down again.

So I'll have to run remote racing from an alternate account tonight, tomorrow night, the next night etc, until I collect the needed balance :)

Fate would suggest the Audi R8 race Car 01 will come up in the next refresh of the UCD :D

These high dollar cars always come up in pairs . . . or triplets!
 
With the 1.10 update and the reward tripled, the seasonal Kei-Cars Eifel now pays out 305,000 per race. In a Daihatsu Cuore or Mira, sub 2:50 races are quite reasonable. An hour of work will net you 6.1 million!
 
TP3
With the 1.10 update and the reward tripled, the seasonal Kei-Cars Eifel now pays out 305,000 per race. In a Daihatsu Cuore or Mira, sub 2:50 races are quite reasonable. An hour of work will net you 6.1 million!

Nice ain't it but how longs it going to be like this
 
Nice ain't it but how longs it going to be like this

Hopefully a week. In theory (and with no interruptions (bladder or otherwise)) you could hit the max 20 mil. credits in 3.5 hours. Seems like enough time for me at least. Also, I think that this is PD's informal apology for all the GT fans. Tons of money, minimal effort.
 
Last edited:
I recently decided to start going after some more expensivr cars to add to my collection. This of course requires credits and grinding :( so my question is: which seasonal event gives you the most credits in the shortest time? Also which car should i use? Thank you!

I wasnt sure whether to put this under seasonals or Q and A so i apologise to the mods if this is in the wrong place :)

Do rigth now the new drift events, they are pretty easy to get first place and pay 1 million each, i recomend some drift car.

Also try the lotus 111r event, i just can get second place but pay 500k and a lot of exp.
 
Just do the Le Mans track in the French seasonal event... With the new patch it pays around 350.000 Cr and a lot of XP... And you can do it in under 4 minutes :)

Simon
 
Grab a Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX and run the Kei car seasonal Eifel track. 303,000 in under 3 minutes.
 
As of sometime this morning the Supercar seasonals are X3 as well.
Supercar seasonal pays 490,500
 
try the muscle car seasonal on Daytona....It pays 305k for 4 mins of racing
 
Back