Grip Tune for Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
I need serious help with this car. Does anyone have or know of a good grip setup for this thing? I don't understand how this thing can be so bad. Not being able to adjust the aero doesn't help much either. I haven't even upgraded the car, it's still stock. Can anyone help me? :guilty:

I need serious help with this car. Does anyone have or know of a good grip setup for this thing? I don't understand how this thing can be so bad. Not being able to adjust the aero doesn't help much either. I haven't even upgraded the car, it's still stock. Can anyone help me? :guilty:

And a simple sketch but some circuits it goes well
driving options off
abs = 1

MAX:POWER 770HP/6500 RPM
MAX.TORQUE 637FT-LB/6100RPM
WEIGHT 1505 KG
POWER/WEIGHT RATIO 1.92KG/HP

SUSPENSION

10 ride height 0
16,0 spring rate 13,2
10 extension 8
4 compression 3
2 anti-roll 1

2,8 camber angle 1,2

-0,18 toe angle -0,18

LSD
6 inicial torque 9
25 acceleration 21
9 braking 11

35 dow force 35

4 brake balance 6
TRANSMISSION
1ª2802
2ª2169
3ª1660
4ª1288
5ª1019
6ª0,832
final gear 3700
good luke:tup:

I'm really struggling to keep this car on the road... On heavy braking, any small correction send it sideways. It's absolutely ridiculous. Gonna strip some upgrades and try this setup... hope it works.

Hey! How does this setup says 1505kg but there are no weight reduction available for this car??? I call shenanigans!

Hey! How does this setup says 1505kg but there are no weight reduction available for this car??? I call shenanigans!

Ahh, I see the problem. He's also got adjustable downforce written down as well. I've concluded that this is a tune for the 2011 N24 Schulze GT-R, and not the 2012 GT Academy N24. Anyway, the car is crap, so I've stopped trying to tune it. It's useless. The 2011 car is a much, MUCH better choice. What the heck were they thinking with the 2012 car? :confused:
Edit: Indeed it's a tune for the 2011 car. Just checked it in my garage and it tips the scales at 1505kg.

No offense, but you commenced with "I see the problem", its got the adjustable downforce and it weight's for than a '62'Buick.... Lastly, you said the car is crap anyway! Little insecure are we,
i can't tune worth a flip but we both no that car is a killer! But since your inculpates of driving it I guess it is a crap car! That's a fresh perfective. the 2011 is lighter but top speed is really week... the "CRAP' car as you put it has that extra weight for a reason as also its top speed is 20+mph faster than its cousin in 2011! and no, it's not a tune from the 2011 car.... what web site are you plagiarizing from! It's useless, yet one and not by 3 seasons more than the 2nd place driver. 2012 car didn't even need to race the last event because it theoreticallly possible for anyone to overtake the amount of points he had already accumulated! No worries, once college, masters degree and maybe law or medical are attended and passed you'll understand to not state your frustrations as well as any opinions but , moreover, search for the truth. But hey, the 2011 each apparently a great choice for you, but man don't say that the 2012 500,000 credit that has been tweaked more than a Meth-head is a "Much-Better-Choice! i' guessing your almost 20-21 years old and you write on paper speaking about your pros and cons in the 3rd person in which junior high even mention that not english, it's in a sense a language you made up to in a sense sleep better at night... Thank the lord or whatever you of to produce better result, but truly, the "what the heck were they thinking" comment gave it away that your probably just around say six months from beginning puberty! Shoot me a match race and you'll back out before you finish and it's not b/c I'm amazing, its because we are only handed/given so much literature on these automobiles. just b/c it weights more should not influence which car you go wit unless its pretty drastic in difference! Go do some homework, read you know, top to bottom, left to right.. It can be quite fascination most of the time!!!

Cheers

Back