• 807 comments
Sorry was away all weekend, what track we doing?đź’ˇ

Will attend if I can race:tup:

How many laps:D

Last edited:
Sorry was away all weekend, what track we doing?đź’ˇ

Will attend if I can race:tup:

How many laps:D

It's a point to point track. Look to Harsk post on page 24 where all the participants are tagged.
Edit: Search on GTP for Tsukabi Line (or however the track is called correctly), it is the fastest way to get/find the track (Download link).

It's a point to point track. Look to Harsk post on page 24 where all the participants are tagged.
Edit: Search on GTP for Tsukabi Line (or however the track is called correctly), it is the fastest way to get/find the track (Download link).
Or then go to my GT community profile and click "Tracks" section to download my track. The track is called Tsukabi Line.

The two final rounds will have the following tracks:

Round 14- Rally China

Chamonix Mini, 8 Laps

Round 15- Rally Australia

Apricot Hill Raceway, 6 Laps;

Mount Panorama Circuit, 3 Laps.

Hey, the best lap I did in your session was 4:13.259 in the end. I have a photo of it on my phone. You might have been watching that Honda Life Step Van random crashing into everything with NOS?

The track is an awesome build but it's a pain learning a narrow, walled track with Heavy Damage switched on!

Hey, the best lap I did in your session was 4:13.259 in the end. I have a photo of it on my phone. You might have been watching that Honda Life Step Van random crashing into everything with NOS?

The track is an awesome build but it's a pain learning a narrow, walled track with Heavy Damage switched on!
Yes, I have seen the Honda Life Step Van with NOS in hope that would be first Kei Car to complete the rally.

Also, I never thought that the track suggested by Obelisk would be so narrow with Heavy Damage turned on. I did my lap and I had left front damage, which costed me a few seconds behind Terror Dog, you and Obelisk.

Yes, I have seen the Honda Life Step Van with NOS in hope that would be first Kei Car to complete the rally.

Also, I never thought that the track suggested by Obelisk would be so narrow with Heavy Damage turned on. I did my lap and I had left front damage, which costed me a few seconds behind Terror Dog, you and Obelisk.

My run was clean, no damage, lost a few sec on the last corner because I braked too late :D

Any update?
Standings are being sorted out. đź‘Ť

Currently, I'm doing the standings after Round 13.

Round 14 will be at 24-30 October, while the Final Round will be at 14-20 November (The reason why that it won't be at October 31st-November 6th is because there is a Nurburgring 12 Hour Race).

Calendar will be updated in this week.

Regarding about GRC-2, there will be GRC-2 in next year, however, it will be shorter than the current season of GRC.

Tommorrow it's the Chinese Rally, which will be held on Chamonix Track. Because of that, I must confirm your presences as soon as possible. đź‘Ť

ATTENDING:

Monday (October 24th):

@Harsk100

Tuesday (October 25th):

Wednesday (October 26th):

Thursday (October 27th):

Friday (October 28th):

Saturday (October 29th)

Sunday (October 30th)

ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@MonGnoM @
@RacingHardTV
@IfAndOr
@AndreasR
@nonka
@Zolon32
@F1SCOTSMAN
@eran0004
@LexLathor
@DVArt
@John Wells
@tarnheld
@Aaroh
@randyrockstiff
@Veilside2jz
@TS040
@Formidable
@lxmmy
@GremlinWon
@J_Starscream
@Smurfybug
@S_Bridge
@ZedMan1996
@RoadRageDudez
@swiftsmith
@Marco Lara
@CursedDR15
@StarLight
@SmileyWRX
@Jfrod
@Mamaghi
@RacingHardTV
@eran0004
@nonka
@ss3
@LITTLEBLACKO
@terrordog1490
@hEDpH81
@Obelisk
@BenMillard
@epic_apri_39

Just had a tremendous run of 8 laps on Chamonix Mini! 20 laps of testing flew by as my lap times were around 45 seconds.

The tight hairpin here was always a mystery to me. Finally, in my race, I realised you have to drive it as a long spiral starting at the previous left. That means setting up the line way back, at the corner even before that. And that means setting up at the corner before that! So the hairpin at the top of the map is set up by your line in the middle of the last turn at the bottom of the map.

Brake modulation is absolutely essential in my RS200 Group B at 500bhp 1010kg with no TCS or ABS! But it all finally clicked in this first timed run and I went half a second faster than my best of the previous 20 laps.

Very satisfying performance and a lovely combination. Lots of laps around a short track means you can learn it and optimise it to a decent level in about half an hour. Perfect for a casual mixed class series. đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

Just had a tremendous run of 8 laps on Chamonix Mini! 20 laps of testing flew by as my lap times were around 45 seconds.

The tight hairpin here was always a mystery to me. Finally, in my race, I realised you have to drive it as a long spiral starting at the previous left. That means setting up the line way back, at the corner even before that. And that means setting up at the corner before that! So the hairpin at the top of the map is set up by your line in the middle of the last turn at the bottom of the map.

Brake modulation is absolutely essential in my RS200 Group B at 500bhp 1010kg with no TCS or ABS! But it all finally clicked in this first timed run and I went half a second faster than my best of the previous 20 laps.

Very satisfying performance and a lovely combination. Lots of laps around a short track means you can learn it and optimise it to a decent level in about half an hour. Perfect for a casual mixed class series. đź‘Ť đź‘Ť
Well, the first corner is the hardest corner of this track, as it is an hairpin sharp left. You need to be carefull not to hit the wall.

To be honest in my opinion, you did very well on keeping the car under control while you had braked without ABS. Your prestation at this track was great in my opinion.

About the track, thanks! I just tried not to make the rally too long.

Regarding about the rally, the Joey Rumoro has just surprised us all on taking the chequered flag of Round 14 on the final day! @ss3 Congratulations, you won the Round 14! :cheers:

Well, the first corner is the hardest corner of this track, as it is an hairpin sharp left. You need to be carefull not to hit the wall.

To be honest in my opinion, you did very well on keeping the car under control while you had braked without ABS. Your prestation at this track was great in my opinion.

About the track, thanks! I just tried not to make the rally too long.

Regarding about the rally, the Joey Rumoro has just surprised us all on taking the chequered flag of Round 14 on the final day! @ss3 Congratulations, you won the Round 14! :cheers:
Oh wow thanks ! I like how you put the Joey Rumoro lol

Last edited:
Quattro S1 has alien grip. Even with 80kg more ballast, I am not surprised it was was ~2 second per minute faster than my RS200 on snow.

In the Art of Racing Grand Championship I did a gravel TT to the same spec in these cars. 5:57.5 for the RS200 and 5:48.9 for the Quattro S1. The traction and braking advantage would be magnified on snow, naturally.

Perhaps I could have changed my gravel tune for a more specific snow setup to gain a couple more seconds. But there was no way to win the B12 class against the Quattro using RS200 here, I think.

That's a great drive from Erhart to maximise the Quattro, just as I maximised the RS200.

The light snow looked great. I did not see any hot air balloons, though!

When is the next event @Harsk100 ? Are there any special weather or time conditions for those tracks?

Last edited:
Quattro S1 has alien grip. Even with 80kg more ballast, I am not surprised it was was ~2 second per minute faster than my RS200 on snow.

In the Art of Racing Grand Championship I did a gravel TT to the same spec in these cars. 5:57.5 for the RS200 and 4:48.9 for the Quattro S1. The traction and braking advantage would be magnified on snow, naturally.

Perhaps I could have changed my gravel tune for a more specific snow setup to gain a couple more seconds. But there was no way to win the B12 class against the Quattro using RS200 here, I think.

That's a great drive from Erhart to maximise the Quattro, just as I maximised the RS200.

When is the next event @Harsk100 ? Are there any special weather or time conditions for those tracks?
Well, the Round 15 starts in two weeks, meaning: 14-20 November. The reason why that it won't start in next week is because there will be a Nurburgring 12 Hour during the weekend and I will need to practice for the Nurburgring 12 Hour race.

Regarding about the Audi quattro S1, I never thought that it would be faster than the RS200. About the Erhart's driving, he's one of the fastest drivers on GT6, as he got 9th overall on a Red Bull Seasonal Event held at Sierra Track.

Well, the reason why I didn't put the BoP for the Group B cars is because some of the Group B Cars are very difficult to make them equal, especially on the Snow Conditions.

However, I'll see if I re-do the BoP after the GRC-1 has finished.

I'm planning to do GRC-2 on GT6, after the Rally Trophy- Little Christmas Cup II which is planned to be held on the 2nd week of December. However, the car list will be restricted to about 300-500 bhp to avoid problems. And there will be also Rally Rounds, which most of them will be in Point-to-Point rally stages, meaning, which will replicate the real rallies which are being held on WRC in real life. đź‘Ť

In the Art of Racing Grand Championship I did a gravel TT to the same spec in these cars. 5:57.5 for the RS200 and 5:48.9 for the Quattro S1. The traction and braking advantage would be magnified on snow, naturally.

My time was pretty slow, first time driving on snow with a wheel. And I did a lot of mistakes (e.g. hitting the inside of the harpin). 4WD is just too superior :/

Back