[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Alexander Erhart is the champion.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
Guys, here's the attendance list which I need to confirm for the GRC Final Round. This will be also, most likel,y the final rally for the Prototypes (LMP's, RedBull's) and race cars, as the GRC-2 will now put more strict rules for the car homologations.

Round 15- Rally Australia

Apricot Hill Raceway, 6 Laps;

Mount Panorama Circuit, 3 Laps.

So, here's the attendance entry list which must be confirmed:

ATTENDING:

Monday (November 14th):

@Harsk100

Tuesday (November 15th):

Wednesday (November 16th):

Thursday (November 17th):

Friday (November 18th):

Saturday (November 19th)

Sunday (November 20th)

ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@MonGnoM @
@RacingHardTV
@IfAndOr
@AndreasR
@nonka
@Zolon32
@F1SCOTSMAN
@eran0004
@LexLathor
@DVArt
@John Wells
@tarnheld
@Aaroh
@randyrockstiff
@Veilside2jz
@TS040
@Formidable
@lxmmy
@GremlinWon
@J_Starscream
@Smurfybug
@S_Bridge
@ZedMan1996
@RoadRageDudez
@swiftsmith
@Marco Lara
@CursedDR15
@StarLight
@SmileyWRX
@Jfrod
@Mamaghi
@RacingHardTV
@eran0004
@nonka
@ss3
@LITTLEBLACKO
@terrordog1490
@hEDpH81
@Obelisk
@BenMillard
@epic_apri_39

... This will be also, most likel,y the final rally for the Prototypes (LMP's, RedBull's) and race cars, as the GRC-2 will now put more strict rules for the car homologations.

Already the last stage. Time flies!
Got a tune for Mt Panorama already (luckily) and Apricot Hill should'nt be too difficult. 👍

I am going to drive whenever I find time.

You need to change your access settings on that time sheet.
Ups! The privacy was changed to Public, so, you should be able to see the times now.

Could you call your friends such as @KazaMR2 & Neo to join the rally?

In case, if you don't know, this is also the 2nd round of Hayabusa Power Karts Cup as well.

RJ1RaV7RmuZneSK9Q_0.jpg

Ups! The privacy was changed to Public, so, you should be able to see the times now.

Could you call your friends such as @KazaMR2 & Neo to join the rally?

In case, if you don't know, this is also the 2nd round of Hayabusa Power Karts Cup as well.

RJ1RaV7RmuZneSK9Q_0.jpg
I haven't talked to them in a long time.

Your table is messed up, I think.

Sorry for double post, but, for who can't join the lobby when I'm hosting, then the track conditions which the final round of GRC must have the following conditions.

Apricot Hill Raceway, 6 Laps
Water on the surface Track: 40%
Weather at the Track: 50%
Time Progression: 1
Clock Time: 02:00

Mount Panorama, 3 Laps
Water on the surface Track: 50%
Weather at the Track: 60%
Time Progression: 1
Clock Time: 02:30

ss3
Lol I might do a redbull
Okay.

Please beware that is the last rally for the RedBUll's, LMP's, Race Cars & Pikes Peak's for GRC.

GRC-2 car selection will be restricted up to 326 BHP, Sports Soft tires Maximum to get the less race cars as possible on the rallies.

Besides, I will need some help to make the point-to-point rally stages in real life, such as Rally Portugal...

Okay.

Please beware that is the last rally for the RedBUll's, LMP's, Race Cars & Pikes Peak's for GRC.

GRC-2 car selection will be restricted up to 326 BHP, Sports Soft tires Maximum to get the less race cars as possible on the rallies.

Besides, I will need some help to make the point-to-point rally stages in real life, such as Rally Portugal...
Ok

Final Round finishes today. If Terror Dog and Ruwan don't submit their lap times today, the rally's deadline will be extended to this friday.

Looks like GRC is over now. Good job to everyone who stayed throughout the entire season. We've had quite a few surprises over the year.
I stayed since I Joined if that counts lol

Latest Posts

Back