[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Alexander Erhart is the champion.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
ss3
Yay good job to everyone, and thank you Harsk for taking your time to make this championship happen!
You're welcome Joey, I really wanted to make this championship happen a long time ago!

Sorry for the mistakes such as making unrealistic rallies and allowing too many Prototypes, Red Bull's and GT Race Cars, but as you see, this was my first time that I ever hosted a GT6 Championship. So, I promise that the next season of GRC will be better. 👍

By the way, I'm planning to do a Rally Trophy Little XMAS Cup II, the pre-season for GRC-2. 👍

You're welcome Joey, I really wanted to make this championship happen a long time ago!

Sorry for the mistakes such as making unrealistic rallies and allowing too many Prototypes, Red Bull's and GT Race Cars, but as you see, this was my first time that I ever hosted a GT6 Championship. So, I promise that the next season of GRC will be better. 👍

By the way, I'm planning to do a Rally Trophy Little XMAS Cup II, the pre-season for GRC-2. 👍
Thanks for allowing me to race 👍

I have some suggestions. I would initially be thinking of putting more rallies that exist in real life (e.g. the Greek rally).

Thanks for allowing me to race 👍

I have some suggestions. I would initially be thinking of putting more rallies that exist in real life (e.g. the Greek rally).
You're welcome John. That's a shame that you couldn't join the two last GRC Rounds though.

Yes, I'm thinking of putting the real life rallies, I will develop the schedule for the GRC-2 & for the Rally Trophy.

Any suggestions regarding regulations for GRC-2 are welcome. 👍

Hi Harsk, how far off are the final standings? My gut tells me @RacingHardTV swept the whole series.
Hi Obelisk!

The standings are being sorted out, however, here is preview of overall standings...

upload_2016-12-1_18-5-31.png

Have you had time to produce the final results yet, @Harsk100 ? I know you are active on GTP and in other series. It must be so much work sorting everything out for this multi-class format!
I'm still doing it, however, little by little, so I won't get too tired after this process. By the way, the next season will be only about Rally Cars. The top class will be WRC and Group A...

Sorry for double post, but just for letting you know that the Final Standings are online now.

I want to thank you all for participating on the season, despite of there being some confusion during the season. It was my first time that I have hosted a real championship series on GT6, so, I promise that in next season of GRC will be better.

Speaking of GRC-2, there will be a GRC-2 season which will be run on the Gran Turismo 6 from PS3 and the calendar will be shorter. The thread for GRC-2 will be open as soon the BoP, the regulations and the Schedule are sorted out.

So, once again, thank you for your participations at 2016 Global Rally Championship and see you in the next season of GRC. :cheers:

Pedro Harsk

Attachments

• 2016 Global Rally Championship Final Standings.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
ss3
I think I might do better next season since I'll try to participate in every race
About that GT keeps trying to instal version 2.22 and would finish, so I can't abort. bad therefor can't even play
I might even have to wait for version 2.23 (if there is ever going to be on end )
Is this happening to anyone else?
Or at least know how to fix itwithout deleting game data?

[sorry for double post]

What an amazing season this past one has been - It's really quite something to see heated battles in multiple classes - one even having over 150 participants. The only criticism I have is the point multiplier between rounds, but it looks like it's not happening next season. Good luck everyone!

What an amazing season this past one has been - It's really quite something to see heated battles in multiple classes - one even having over 150 participants. The only criticism I have is the point multiplier between rounds, but it looks like it's not happening next season. Good luck everyone!
Yes, it has been an amzing season.

However, the problem was that there were a lot of abuse on Red Bulls, LMP Prototypes and Race Cars & the Points system was a mess. However, now that it is changed on the Season 2, there won't be big problems on publishing the standings.

Latest Posts

Back