Groove Street gang member(s) shooting at CJ!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cosmic
  • 5 comments
  • 676 views

Cosmic

(Banned)
Messages
7,069
So here is the story. I am still middle of the Riot. I decided to take Sweets car and drive around with it in LS. But I see soemone shooting at me. I go out of the car checks who it is. It is my one of my own gang member. So I go really cose to him and checks if he is really shooting at me. I turn away from him. He is still shoot at me but he misses a couple of shots. This isnt the first time it happens to me. So what the **** is with them? 💡


:dunce:
 
Crazy riot ****, turning brother against brother :p. I think they might have done that in my game, too.

Does anyone else get attacked by Ceasar's gang (whatever they're called) while in El Corona? It's kinda irritating, 'cause I keep all my lowriders in that garage.
 
I have no idea. It happens to me sometimes too, usually after I steal their car or do something that pisses them off. Funny, cause you can't aim at them once you recuited them.
 
Emohawk
Crazy riot ****, turning brother against brother :p. I think they might have done that in my game, too.

Does anyone else get attacked by Ceasar's gang (whatever they're called) while in El Corona? It's kinda irritating, 'cause I keep all my lowriders in that garage.

Why should it pi** you off? most of them only have pistols and fists.
Yea they attack me too.
 
It doesn't outright piss me off, it's just irritating. It's hard to get three cars in that garage, and they don't help by gathering around in a big mob and being annoying.

So, after the return to Los Santos, did you take over that territory before that mission with Ceaser where it turns into their turf? I did. Not likely that doing that would cause a problem like this, but it might have.
 
It's normal that the Varrios shoot at you. This irritates me, only because it doesn't make sense to me. It's Cesar's gang, you and Cesar are close friends ... I suppose that Hector guy from the High Stakes, Low-Rider mission didn't like you at all ... but you did nothing to them. Personally, I think they should just act like the San Fierro Rifa, etc, and just ask you if you "bang", and give you a choice of whether they attack you or not.
 
Back