Group 2 cars setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kandiimitsu
  • 2 comments
  • 904 views
Messages
36
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi guys, What are the best tweaks to make your group 2 car faster and handle better? Whenever I do a race online, I am usually 1.5 - 2seconds off the fastest driver in a lot of races. I always feel I am close to the edge of what I can produce without being reckless and making mistakes.

On the last online race i did on the daily around Tokyo, My fastest lap was a 1:52 with the winner in the 1:48. HOW???

Any pointers would be very welcome!
 
Turning on CSA to strong will help you a bit I'd guess, certainly with consistency but it's not going to find you seconds a lap. The only way that'll happen is if you improve. Watch what the top guys do and try to copy them. ;)
 
Back