Group 3/4 "Road car"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stumps_GTI
  • 7 comments
  • 924 views

Stumps_GTI

Premium
Messages
519
Australia
Aussie
Messages
Stumps_GTI
Guys, please excuse the stupid "nube" question, but where/when do you get to access the road versions of Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars?

Are they completely random gift cars for daily workouts or similar? :confused: They don't appear in the showrooms so I'm really curious. :)

Cheers.
 
Thanks for clearing that guys. :)

So I need to keep an eye on the mileage exchange, cool. Hope they are not too long between visits. 👍
 
Thanks for clearing that guys. :)

So I need to keep an eye on the mileage exchange, cool. Hope they are not too long between visits. 👍

No worries, they change every two weeks ;)
 
Thanks for clearing that guys. :)

So I need to keep an eye on the mileage exchange, cool. Hope they are not too long between visits. 👍

Current mileage exchange has the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr3 road car, I would get that ASAP because that's one fun car to throw around and we never know when it will come back on the exchange.
 
Current mileage exchange has the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr3 road car, I would get that ASAP because that's one fun car to throw around and we never know when it will come back on the exchange.

I remember someone making a thread that showed there is a rotation. It's not random.
 
Back