gsx-r/4 concept '01

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hawkey_Dawg
  • 22 comments
  • 1,317 views
Messages
65
Messages
Hawkey_Dawg
I'm looking for a suzuxki gsx-r/4 concept '01 completely stock miles or changes don't matter... just no weight reduction is the main thing. I have 800+ cars--- what would you like in trade?:gtpflag:
 
I've got at least two of them that are 0/0. Got any Tickets..??

{Cy}
 
I do have a few: ticket 1000, gift 1958, gran turismo s '08, classic muscle, modern muscle, nascar, level 21, level 24... might have a couple others in alternate account if you're not interested in any of those.
 
I'd gladly take a 1000 Ticket from you. I'm at work at the moment, if you've access to your PS3, send me an add (PSN same as forum name) and I'll fire you one of the cars as soon as I get home :)👍

Thank you kindly,
{Cy}
 
I would be happy to make that trade, but can't send it until after 4 p.m. pst (about 10 hrs from now). Today's trading slot I have already used. If you can wait until then you got a deal! :)
 
I would be happy to make that trade, but can't send it until after 4 p.m. pst (about 10 hrs from now). Today's trading slot I have already used. If you can wait until then you got a deal! :)

I can wait Sir, not a problem. I won't get home for another 4 or 5 hours anyway (5:30-6:00pm GMT). I'll use my trade spot for the day and send you the car rather than wait, if that's alright. Then I'm free to trade tomorrow :)

{Cy}
 
Doh-_-" too late still want an other 1?
 
Sounds good Cykosis.. and thank you.
 
And to I love gt5--- I don't really need another, but if I have something you are looking for, I'll trade for another just to have it and to help you. What are you looking for?
 
Hawkey_Dawg
And to I love gt5--- I don't really need another, but if I have something you are looking for, I'll trade for another just to have it and to help you. What are you looking for?

I'm looking for a 23 ticket.
 
I'm looking for a suzuxki gsx-r/4 concept '01 completely stock miles or changes don't matter... just no weight reduction is the main thing. I have 800+ cars--- what would you like in trade?:gtpflag:

I have 2 of them 0/0/0 Silver and Yellow metallic
 
Hawkey_Dawg
got a nascar tckt... can do it on 11/6 if you can wait until then

You mean November the 6 th?
 
Hawkey_Dawg
Yes November 6th. Have commitments for the 4th and 5th already.

I'm then already booked and I'm bookd for next week.
 
I'm then already booked and I'm bookd for next week.

Well that's ok... I've got 2 others set up and that's all I really need. If you want to do the trade after next week, I could do it to help you out even though I don't need a third one. Just let me know what you want to do and I'll make a note so I won't forget.
 
Car sent :) Just noticed a curious thing, I have three of these that are 0/0. Two of them produce 172bhp and one of them only 166bhp. No idea why that might be. Suffice to say, I sent you one of the 172bhp ones :trouble:

{Cy}
 
Doh-_-" too late still want an other 1?

Looking for another gsx-r4 concept with no weight reductions, preferrably NOTHING done to it, but definately no weight reductions. Got lots too trade still if you have one
 
Back