- 65
- Hawkey_Dawg
I'm looking for a suzuxki gsx-r/4 concept '01 completely stock miles or changes don't matter... just no weight reduction is the main thing. I have 800+ cars--- what would you like in trade?


I would be happy to make that trade, but can't send it until after 4 p.m. pst (about 10 hrs from now). Today's trading slot I have already used. If you can wait until then you got a deal!![]()
Hawkey_DawgAnd to I love gt5--- I don't really need another, but if I have something you are looking for, I'll trade for another just to have it and to help you. What are you looking for?
I'm looking for a suzuxki gsx-r/4 concept '01 completely stock miles or changes don't matter... just no weight reduction is the main thing. I have 800+ cars--- what would you like in trade?![]()
Hawkey_DawgSorry no 23 tckt![]()
And 67' bday? Or nascar ticket?
I have 2 of them 0/0/0 Silver and Yellow metallic
Hawkey_Dawggot a nascar tckt... can do it on 11/6 if you can wait until then
You mean November the 6 th?
Sorry, but if these other trades go through I will have 3 and only REALLY needed one
Hawkey_DawgYes November 6th. Have commitments for the 4th and 5th already.
I'm then already booked and I'm bookd for next week.
Doh-_-" too late still want an other 1?