GSX-R/4 Concept '01

  • Thread starter Thread starter rohinghai
  • 11 comments
  • 728 views
Messages
815
Canada
toronto
Messages
rohinghai
looking for a Suzuki Gsx-r/4
i dont care if it has a ton of miles and been driven
thanks :)
 
Last edited:
What can you offer?
 
What can you offer?

im not a collector, so i dont have much
i dont have any tickets or fancy paints
is there anything that you want?
 
you can win the car if you want to
 
either from A spec or B spec races i cant remember it could be one of the extreme races

Formula GT series in B Spec extreme - im still a far way from completing that lol
 
B-Spec - Extreme - Formula GT. I'm pretty sure that's the one.
 
Pretty sure I've still got the ticket for a shiny new one in my second account...send FR to daftmod and I'll accept and send in the morning. Could do with something for the vitz or mini race in return...preferably already souped up enough for an easy win in their b-spec events. Don't mind used either :)
 
Pretty sure I've still got the ticket for a shiny new one in my second account...send FR to daftmod and I'll accept and send in the morning. Could do with something for the vitz or mini race in return...preferably already souped up enough for an easy win in their b-spec events. Don't mind used either :)

awesome, ill send you a FR in a few hours once i get on.
 
If you need another one I've got it.
 
Back