gsx-r 4 concept, needed for a friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter carracerptp
  • 5 comments
  • 435 views
Messages
4,609
United States
United States
Messages
carracerptp
I already traded for one before, but now a friend needs one.
I can get a 0/0/0 IROC Camaro, or any premium car under 999,999cr.
The car that I get must be stock, any mileage and switches are fine.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
May be a silly question but why don't you dupe him your's?
 
May be a silly question but why don't you dupe him your's?
I don't have a USB stick.
And I don't really know how.
 
Tell your friend to send MN6WS6 a friend request on PSN. I'll send him one as soon as I can (might be tonight, maybe tomorrow). No charge.
 
Tell your friend to send MN6WS6 a friend request on PSN. I'll send him one as soon as I can (might be tonight, maybe tomorrow). No charge.

MN6WS6 thank you. You should be getting a FR from Vadim_zeland soon.
Can I still send you something?
 
Nothing needed in return. If he wants a specific color, let me know and I'll see if I have it.
 
Back