Gt 4 Japanese , delayed till early 05

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blues_Saraceno
  • 20 comments
  • 2,040 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
21
Just talking to a frind who knows this stuff, Gt 4 has been delayed in Japan till early 05, and the expected date for North American will be around June 05. It's still coming we just gotta be patient, for all who are going to flame, this is the same guy who has given the past info which was correct, and I flamed on every post. He works high up in this buisness.
 
Where did you get this info. from?
 
Well, this wouln't surprise me at all. I personaly think GT4 is never going to be released. Everytime there's a delay when we approach the release date. PD sucks big time for doing this and so does MS for doing the same ****ty pattern with Forza. Is this a tradition or what? Racing sims must have major delays pissing the fans off?

If this is true, then my relationship with GT is OVER, Period. I'm tired of being owned by these assholes.

See ya :sly:
 
Don't worry, this statement isn't true. It will be released on the 28th of this month in Japan and here in Hong Kong.
 
Hmmm.
I know I've seen ads on TV for it being released on the 28th, so I would be surprised if they changed the release date after puts those ads on the air.

Then again, I saw some pretty huge displays at stores with the Dec 14 release date, and that didn't stop them from changing....
 
Its not. Your friend doesn't know his stuff.
There shouldn't be another delay due to the fact they just need to fix area codes and that.
The only reason for another delay is if they've been sitting around NOT doing anything.
 
I don't believe it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. :indiff:
 
There are a few companies (telecom/broadband) in HK giving away PS2s with GT4 as promotional 'sign-up' gifts. I imagine that it would cause a very large furore if PD suddenly wasn't able to supply the products to the people who have signed up during the last month. Don't worry, it WILL be in my PS2 this time next week!
 
im gunna commit suicide if it gets pushed back again..
 
what was the last delay for anyways? did they ever mention why it was delayed?
 
SSJChar
what was the last delay for anyways? did they ever mention why it was delayed?
I don't think so.
 
There was never a reason for the delay. But for any delay, they'll know ahead of time that the delay is going to happen. If the game had been delayed into '05, Sony would have known about it weeks ago, and would have made an announcement at that time. However, just a few days ago, they were sticking to Dec 28th. Which is, count 'em, less than seven days away. If there was another delay, we would have heard about it by now.
 
I heard from my mate's dad's second wife's dog that GT4 is delayed untill the PS3 comes out. This dog knows his **** and works for Sony and is Kaz's boss.
 
Jedi2016
There was never a reason for the delay. But for any delay, they'll know ahead of time that the delay is going to happen. If the game had been delayed into '05, Sony would have known about it weeks ago, and would have made an announcement at that time. However, just a few days ago, they were sticking to Dec 28th. Which is, count 'em, less than seven days away. If there was another delay, we would have heard about it by now.
Very true.
 
Revheadnz
You are a very lucky b*****d.
nod.gif
 
Điz....don't post this kind of news if it's not oficiall....because this way you just piss me off 👎
 
PD already has a commerical out in japan, the one with raining cars.
 
I still haven't figured out why people post this stuff. They should already know that no one will believe them without proof. And even if these "predictions" (we get so many) actually come true, pointing and yelling "I told you so!!" certainly isn't going to win you any points here. So in the end, it's utterly worthless.

Now, if you can PROVE it.. other than "my cousin's girlfriend's sister's uncle's roommate" who "works at Sony", then we might actually listen. But it's become painfully clear to me recently that Sony does NOT do a very good job of disseminating information within the company. More times than not, the people that should know something.. don't. So unless your "buddy's friend's roommate's cat" happens to work directly for Polyphony Digital or the distribution portion of SCEJ, they will NOT have ANY information on the game, other than what has been officially announced.
 
Check your sources beforehand, you're just cluttering the boards furthermore here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back