Gt 5 broken today???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chieflongshin
  • 5 comments
  • 1,652 views
Messages
17
Messages
chieflongshin
Mine will go past the opening screens up to the point of the title screen with the globe.

At this point when you click to proceed i get a blank white screen and nothing more.
I can hear the game in the background however there is nothing on screen, otions will click.

I;ve noticed as well the PS store seems to be dicking about.

Anyone aware of anything?

Thanks
 
Mine will go past the opening screens up to the point of the title screen with the globe.

At this point when you click to proceed i get a blank white screen and nothing more.
I can hear the game in the background however there is nothing on screen, otions will click.

I;ve noticed as well the PS store seems to be dicking about.

Anyone aware of anything?

Thanks

I cant really comment on today, but last night it was throwing a huge wobbly.
 
It has been crashing on me a lot lately when i have been signed into PSN(on the black loading screen with silver GT badge).

Signing out of PSN stops this completely but then why should I have to sign offline to play a game its pathetic, never experienced anything quite like this on Xbox Live.
 
Ive tried 3 times and it wont even boot today. just locks up the system. Controller wont work or anything! Other games dont work now but I dont have Ylod and system works until a game is loaded.:nervous:
 
Yip also having problems this morning. pointer freezes if I click on museum or photo even if i wait eventually the music even stops. When I did get into community photo I could see thumbnails in friends profile but a big black screen when I tried to view full screen.

Seems intermitant and frequent. I can get in with online but the game usualy hangs within 5 mins

I have to disable online. for the moment to play.

I also tried clearing gt5 sys cache. but no effect.

I am from UK but my buddy in canada isn't reporting any probs who is online at he same time.
 
Last edited:
Mine seems to have alleviated now but a pain none the less
 
Back