GT 5 Soundtrack list.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marsekay
  • 4 comments
  • 4,829 views
Messages
145
Messages
marsekay
I'm noy allowed to play my CE untill Christmas day.. boo.

i am hoping a few glitches/bugs will be sorted for then though which should be good.

However i hear the soundtrack is out to buy soon.

Can anyone tell me the list of in race songs? or tell me where to find such a list? i want to hand pick the good ones and add them to my own custom GT5 soundtrack in advance ready for the day i get to play!

i dont want to have to wait till Xmas to sort the good from the bad, then get the songs from somewhere then add them to my ps3 hard drive when i want to be playing!

Cheers!
 
Hey marskay,

I don't quite understand your question. The ingame music should consist of what is on the soundtrack and vice versa right? They'll already be available for you to choose from. Maybe I'm just not understanding you haha.. anyways I couldn't find a list online anyway. Sucks, I was curious too.

YuSik
 
you shouldn't need to buy the soundtrack, you can disable some songs in the song list by unchecking the R which is for race so when u get it just do that or use your own songs which would be better in my view
 
but i gather i cant mix my own songs with the ingame soundtrack, its one or the other isnt it?
 
Hi there :)
I've been having the same problem, i'm not going to be getting GT5 until Christmas and haven't been able to find a list of the soundtrack online. I know it would take a while for anyone to type it up, but it would be MASSIVELY appreciated if anyone was in a really nice mood :P
Thanks :)

MattBGills
 
Back