GT 500 HP differences

  • Thread starter Thread starter trk29
  • 9 comments
  • 1,387 views
Messages
2,586
Messages
trk29
I was wanting to know if anyone has seen major differences in HP for the premium or standard GT500 cars or other race cars where you would think they are they same.

The cars in question are the Arta NSX and the Epson NSX. Those are the only two premiums I have in that make and I bought both of them yesterday and tuned them both with zero miles and oil changes, all tuned with everything you can buy. But there is a 98 HP difference.

Is this just from the cars IRL being different year models with better engineering or is this a bug in the game.

Share other cars that you would think would be the same but aren't.
 
Last edited:
For whatever reason, the GT500 cars come with the restriction and weight ballasts that the actual cars got for winning races. So the best looking NSX, the Epson, is the slowest.

PD should have just left the cars in their normal state, I say.
 
For whatever reason, the GT500 cars come with the restriction and weight ballasts that the actual cars got for winning races. So the best looking NSX, the Epson, is the slowest.

PD should have just left the cars in their normal state, I say.

They are normal. PD have not accounted for the ballast restrictions.

The difference is due as the Epson has a different engine to the others as it is a GT500 car from a different year. :drool:
 
you should try the older JGTC cars, my friend. Particularly the NSXs, I think those older cars are faster than the premium counterparts.
 
you should try the older JGTC cars, my friend. Particularly the NSXs, I think those older cars are faster than the premium counterparts.

I haven't even looked at the standards yet.

Thanks for the responses guys, that is what I was thinking (differences IRL).
 
what about the differences in torque? hp seems useless to me...torque x rpm is hp
 
They are all slightly different, in terms of Hp.
Almost all have the same weight, 1100kg.
 
The Epson is a different year and ran to different rules. That is why it is slower.
 
As the others have said, the differences are due to rule changes from year to year.

But, why would you add parts to these cars? They are beautifully balanced and drive like a dream right out of the box.
 
NSX Mobil 1 with 1150kg is one of the fastest Super GT NSX.
 
Back